Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tory Foster (Character)
from "Battlestar Galactica" (2004)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 76)|
- The Plan (2009) (V) Played by Rekha Sharma
... aka "Battlestar Galactica: The Plan" - USA (video box title)
- "Battlestar Galactica"
... aka "BSG" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Daybreak: Part 2 & 3 (2009) TV episode, Played by Rekha Sharma
- Daybreak: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Rekha Sharma
- Islanded in a Stream of Stars (2009) TV episode, Played by Rekha Sharma
- Someone to Watch Over Me (2009) TV episode, Played by Rekha Sharma
- Deadlock (2009) TV episode, Played by Rekha Sharma
Dr. Gaius Baltar: [after talking out loud to a "Baltar" only he can see] I am talking to you. Why did you come here?
Tory Foster: Maybe it was a mistake. Well, I can't stop thinking about what's happened. You were found innocent when everyone hated you. I hated you. And this healed boy, the return of Kara Trace. I mean everyone thought she was dead. so perhaps there are miracles.
Dr. Gaius Baltar: [the unseen "Baltar" interjects:] Perhaps.
Tory Foster: The thing is, somehow you seem to be at the center of them.
Dr. Gaius Baltar: Yes, I do, don't I? I don't understand myself, to be honest. Just... Well, it seems that God has chosen me to... sing his song.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.