Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ensign Samuel Anders (Character)
from "Battlestar Galactica" (2004)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 75)|
- "Battlestar Galactica"
... aka "BSG" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Daybreak: Part 2 & 3 (2009) TV episode, Played by Michael Trucco
- Daybreak: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Michael Trucco
- Islanded in a Stream of Stars (2009) TV episode, Played by Michael Trucco
- Someone to Watch Over Me (2009) TV episode, Played by Michael Trucco
- Deadlock (2009) TV episode, Played by Michael Trucco
- Battlestar Galactica: Razor (2007) (TV) Played by Michael Trucco (as Samuel Anders)
... aka "Razor" - USA (short title)
- The Plan (2009) (V) Played by Michael Trucco (as Samuel Anders)
... aka "Battlestar Galactica: The Plan" - USA (video box title)
[a platinum blond Six has just killed Jean Barolay and is being held down by Anders who's holding a gun to her head. Starbuck has been trying to keep Anders from taking revenge. When another Six, an darker blond and the apparent leader of the Sixes on the damaged Baseship, intervenes]
Number Six: Why sister?
Platinum Blond Number Six: [Looking down at the floor] I just couldn't let it go. On New Caprica...
Number Six: [the darker blond 6 squats down beside her while Anders continues holding her down at gun-point] She was the one?
Platinum Blond Number Six: I never did anything to her. We were working at the water treatment plant, and she just...
Number Six: I know. I remember. After you downloaded, we tried to work through this.
Platinum Blond Number Six: How do you work through something like that? Never forget her expression as I tried to scream. Just slapped tape over my mouth and threw me in that septic tank.
Ensign Samuel Anders: You shut your frakking mouth!
Platinum Blond Number Six: I still see her face when I try and sleep.
[Looking up at her sister Six]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.