Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cpt. Lee 'Apollo' Adama (Character)
from "Battlestar Galactica" (2004)
|Photos (See all 33 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 75)|
- "Battlestar Galactica"
... aka "BSG" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Daybreak: Part 2 & 3 (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee Adama)
- Daybreak: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee Adama)
- Islanded in a Stream of Stars (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee Adama)
- Someone to Watch Over Me (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee Adama)
- Deadlock (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee Adama)
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode #15.85 (2008) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee Adama)
- Battlestar Galactica: Razor (2007) (TV) Played by Jamie Bamber
... aka "Razor" - USA (short title)
- Sci Fi Inside: Sci Fi Friday (2005) (TV) Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee 'Apollo' Adama)
- "Battlestar Galactica"
... aka "Battlestar Galactica: The Miniseries" - USA (long title)
- Episode #1.2 (2003) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee 'Apollo' Adama)
- Episode #1.1 (2003) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee 'Apollo' Adama)
- Battlestar Galactica: The Second Coming (1999) Played by Richard Hatch (as Commander Apollo)
Doctor Gaius Baltar: I knew right from the very start that if there was a way to demonstrate the sheer - what's the word I'm looking for... hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is the word I'm looking for... Hypocrisy of the prosecution's case then really the judges would have no other option but to find me not guilty.
Romo Lampkin: Well your boundless confidence provided us with great solace throughout the proceedings.
Doctor Gaius Baltar: Look I want to thank you both. Truly. From the bottom of my heart. I am very, very grateful for all you've done. On a personal note, if I could've seen the Admiral squirm just a little bit more, it wouldn't have hurt.
Captain Lee 'Apollo' Adama: Now you listen... Don't push it, Doctor.
Doctor Gaius Baltar: Fine.
Doctor Gaius Baltar: Romo, perhaps we could have a chat. I've thought about maybe doing a book tour around the fleet. And there's the publishing rights. And there's issues about my security, where I'm going to live, what I'm going to do. Since we forged this great relationship during the trial, I thought, you know, who better than...
Romo Lampkin: Actually, now that the fleet's legal system is in place, my not-so-inconsiderable talents are required elsewhere. So I'm afraid this is the end of our journey.
Doctor Gaius Baltar: Wait a minute. What about me? Wait a minute, wait please! Think about this for a second. Where am I going to live? What am I going to do? How am I going to survive?
Romo Lampkin: Much as I hate to use a cat metaphor, Doctor, I think you'll land on your feet.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.