Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cpt. Lee 'Apollo' Adama (Character)
from "Battlestar Galactica" (2004)
|Photos (See all 32 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 78)|
- "Battlestar Galactica"
... aka "BSG" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Daybreak: Part 2 & 3 (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee Adama)
- Daybreak: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee Adama)
- Islanded in a Stream of Stars (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee Adama)
- Someone to Watch Over Me (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee Adama)
- Deadlock (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee Adama)
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode #15.85 (2008) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee Adama)
- Battlestar Galactica: Razor (2007) (TV) Played by Jamie Bamber
... aka "Razor" - USA (short title)
- Sci Fi Inside: Sci Fi Friday (2005) (TV) Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee 'Apollo' Adama)
- "Battlestar Galactica"
... aka "Battlestar Galactica: The Miniseries" - USA (long title)
- Episode #1.2 (2003) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee 'Apollo' Adama)
- Episode #1.1 (2003) TV episode, Played by Jamie Bamber (as Lee 'Apollo' Adama)
- Battlestar Galactica: The Second Coming (1999) Played by Richard Hatch (as Commander Apollo)
[Romo told Apollo that he's the only choice for the Presidency and then pulled a pistol on him. He made Apollo open his bag to see his wife's murdered cat. He has just explained his anguish about picking up the cat and heading back to the shuttle when the war broke out instead of going home and trying to save his family]
'Lee' Leland Joseph Adama: Romo. We've all had to make difficult choices. You don't think I know? Your wife's name was Faye. You had two daughters, Jennifer and Katie! There were over 200 passengers on that shuttle, only a handful chose to stay behind. Yeah, that's right, it was in your file when you were handed the job as Baltar's counsel. But no one blamed you, Romo, because at a certain point, we all made decisions that saved our lives at the cost of others. You think you're unique, Romo? Think your sins are so special?
Romo Lampkin: Is that it, Counselor? You're gonna rest your entire case on that *pathetic* little bit of insight?
'Lee' Leland Joseph Adama: No. Unless... The clean slate. The fresh start. Maybe they are illusions like you said. But at a certain point, faith in ourselves, in our right to survive as a species, as a people, that's not a given, that's a choice. Well, I've made mine. And if you can't stomach that, then you had damn well better squeeze that trigger right now. Go on. What are you waiting for?
[Apollo looks at him and cocks an eyebrow]
'Lee' Leland Joseph Adama: Or you can make a choice, put your past behind you, put that gun down and help me, because I'm telling you, I'm gonna make a difference in this Fleet.
Romo Lampkin: [Very menacingly] Is that your final word?
'Lee' Leland Joseph Adama: That's up to you.
Romo Lampkin: Then swear it.
[We hear Apollo's taking the oath before we cut to the scene where he is being sworn into office]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.