Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alan Parrish (Character)
from Jumanji (1995)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
... aka "Jumanji: The Animated Series" - USA (long title)
- The Doll (1998) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Sorceress of Jumanji (1998) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Young Alan (1998) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- The Plague (1998) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- An Old Story (1997) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Jumanji (1995) Played by Robin Williams / Adam Hann-Byrd (as Young Alan)
Judy Shepherd: [tries to roll the dice, but the game board doesn't recognize it] Alan, it's not working.
Alan Parrish: [inspects the game board] Oh, no. It's not your turn.
Judy Shepherd: Yeah, I rolled first and then Peter twice because he got doubles. Now it's my turn again.
Alan Parrish: No, look. Two of these pieces are yours, right? What about the other pieces?
[spots his old game piece]
Alan Parrish: The elephant was mine. You're playing the game I started in 1969. I'm going to have to play.
[Judy offers the dice to him]
Alan Parrish: It's not my turn.
Judy Shepherd: Whose turn is it?
Alan Parrish: Sarah Whittle.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.