Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Ben-Hur (1959)
- Ben-Hur (2016) Played by Nazanin Boniadi
- "Ben Hur"
- Episode #1.2 (2010) TV episode, Played by Emily VanCamp
- Episode #1.1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Emily VanCamp
- Ben Hur (2003) (V) Played by Kathleen Barr
- Ben-Hur (1959) Played by Haya Harareet
... aka "Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "William Wyler's Ben-Hur" - USA (complete title)
- Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ (1925) Played by May McAvoy
... aka "Ben-Hur" - USA (short title)
[Judah, Esther, Miriam and Tirzah enter the city to find it deserted except for a blind beggar]
Judah Ben-Hur: [to Blind Man] Why are the streets deserted?
Blind Man: They have gone to the trial. Alms for the blind?
Judah Ben-Hur: Trial? Whose trial?
Blind Man: The young rabbi from Nazareth. They are wanting his death.
Esther: It cannot be true!
Blind Man: [holding out his cup] Alms?
Judah Ben-Hur: What has he done?
Blind Man: Nothing I know of. For the blind? For the blind? Help for the blind?
[Judah drops a coin in his cup]
See more »