Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judah Ben-Hur (Character)
from Ben-Hur (1959)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)|
- Ben-Hur (2016) Played by Jack Huston
- Ben Hur: The Hollywood Legend Comes Alive (2010) (TV) Played by Christophe Héraut (as Ben Hur)
- "Ben Hur"
- Episode #1.2 (2010) TV episode, Played by Joseph Morgan / Eugene Simon (as Young Ben Hur)
- Episode #1.1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Joseph Morgan / Eugene Simon (as Young Ben Hur)
- Ben Hur (2003) (V) Played by Charlton Heston (as Ben Hur)
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Video Review/When Mice Ruled the Earth (1993) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Ben-Hur (1959) Played by Charlton Heston
... aka "Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "William Wyler's Ben-Hur" - USA (complete title)
- Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ (1925) Played by Ramon Novarro (as Ben-Hur)
... aka "Ben-Hur" - USA (short title)
- Ben Hur (1907) Played by Herman Rottger (as Ben Hur)
- The Parade (2011) Played by Charlton Heston (as Ben Hur)
... aka "Parada" - Serbia (original title)
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Charlton Heston
- "The Naked Archaeologist"
- The Mother of Archaeology (2006) TV episode, Played by Charlton Heston (as Ben-Hur)
- Entre homes (2005) TV episode, Played by Charlton Heston (as Judah Ben-hur)
- Ben-Hur: The Making of an Epic (1993) (V) Played by Cesare Danova
[Judah, Esther, Miriam and Tirzah enter the city to find it deserted except for a blind beggar]
Judah Ben-Hur: [to Blind Man] Why are the streets deserted?
Blind Man: They have gone to the trial. Alms for the blind?
Judah Ben-Hur: Trial? Whose trial?
Blind Man: The young rabbi from Nazareth. They are wanting his death.
Esther: It cannot be true!
Blind Man: [holding out his cup] Alms?
Judah Ben-Hur: What has he done?
Blind Man: Nothing I know of. For the blind? For the blind? Help for the blind?
[Judah drops a coin in his cup]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.