Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judah Ben-Hur (Character)
from Ben-Hur (1959)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Ben Hur"
- Episode #1.2 (2010) TV episode, Played by Joseph Morgan / Eugene Simon (as Young Ben Hur)
- Episode #1.1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Joseph Morgan / Eugene Simon (as Young Ben Hur)
- Ben Hur (2003) (V) Played by Charlton Heston (as Ben Hur)
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Video Review/When Mice Ruled the Earth (1993) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Ben-Hur (1959) Played by Charlton Heston
... aka "Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "William Wyler's Ben-Hur" - USA (complete title)
- Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ (1925) Played by Ramon Novarro (as Ben-Hur)
... aka "Ben-Hur" - USA (short title)
- Ben Hur (1907) Played by Herman Rottger (as Ben Hur)
- The Parade (2011) Played by Charlton Heston (as Ben Hur)
... aka "Parada" - Serbia (original title)
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Charlton Heston
- "The Naked Archaeologist"
- The Mother of Archaeology (2006) TV episode, Played by Charlton Heston (as Ben-Hur)
- Entre homes (2005) TV episode, Played by Charlton Heston (as Judah Ben-hur)
- Ben-Hur: The Making of an Epic (1993) (V) Played by Cesare Danova
Esther: Oh, Judah, rest. Sleep. For a few hours of the night, let your mind be at peace.
Judah Ben-Hur: [bitterly] Peace! Love and peace. Do you think I don't long for them as you do? Where do you see them?
Esther: If you had heard this man from Nazareth...
Judah Ben-Hur: Balthasar's word.
Esther: He is more than Balthasar's word. His voice traveled with such a still purpose... It was more than a voice... a man more than a man! He said, "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."
Judah Ben-Hur: Children of God? In that dead valley where we left them? I tell you every man in Judea is unclean, and will *stay* unclean, until we've scoured off our bodies the crust and filth of being at the mercy of tyranny. No other life is possible except to wash this land clean!
Esther: In blood?
Judah Ben-Hur: Yes, in blood!
Esther: I know there is a law in life, that blood gets more blood as dog begets dog. Death generates death, as the vulture breeds the vulture! But the voice I heard today on the hill said, "Love your enemy. Do good to those who despitefully use you."
Judah Ben-Hur: So all who are born in this land hereafter can suffer as we have done!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.