Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judah Ben-Hur (Character)
from Ben-Hur (1959)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Ben Hur"
- Episode #1.2 (2010) TV episode, Played by Joseph Morgan / Eugene Simon (as Young Ben Hur)
- Episode #1.1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Joseph Morgan / Eugene Simon (as Young Ben Hur)
- Ben Hur (2003) (V) Played by Charlton Heston (as Ben Hur)
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Video Review/When Mice Ruled the Earth (1993) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Ben-Hur (1959) Played by Charlton Heston
... aka "Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "William Wyler's Ben-Hur" - USA (complete title)
- Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ (1925) Played by Ramon Novarro (as Ben-Hur)
... aka "Ben-Hur" - USA (short title)
- Ben Hur (1907) Played by Herman Rottger (as Ben Hur)
- The Parade (2011) Played by Charlton Heston (as Ben Hur)
... aka "Parada" - Serbia (original title)
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Charlton Heston
- "The Naked Archaeologist"
- The Mother of Archaeology (2006) TV episode, Played by Charlton Heston (as Ben-Hur)
- Entre homes (2005) TV episode, Played by Charlton Heston (as Judah Ben-hur)
- Ben-Hur: The Making of an Epic (1993) (V) Played by Cesare Danova
Messala: Look to the West, Judah! Don't be a fool, look to Rome!
Judah Ben-Hur: I would rather be a fool than a traitor... or a killer!
Messala: I am a soldier!
Judah Ben-Hur: Yes! Who kills! For Rome! Rome is evil!
Messala: I warn you...
Judah Ben-Hur: No! I warn you! Rome is an affront to God! Rome is strangling my people and my country, the whole Earth! But not forever. I tell you the day Rome falls there will be a shout of freedom such as the world has never heard before!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.