Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Favorite female performance in a Woody Allen movie?
- Female Title Characters, Part 1
- 35 Most Stylish Films
- What is the capital of Hipsterism?
- Did They Even Act?
- TOA: Time of Arrival
- Author's Favorite from the First 1000 Polls
- Movie Still That Best Captures the Romance
- Annie Who?
Annie Hall (Character)
from Annie Hall (1977)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Diane Keaton
- Hollywood Mavericks (1990) Played by Diane Keaton
[Alvy and Annie are seeing their therapists at the same time on a split screen]
Alvy Singer's Therapist: How often do you sleep together?
Annie Hall's Therapist: Do you have sex often?
Alvy Singer: [lamenting] Hardly ever. Maybe three times a week.
Annie Hall: [annoyed] Constantly. I'd say three times a week.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.