Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Johnny Lawrence (Character)
from The Karate Kid (1984)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Caffeine-Induced Aneurysm (2013) TV episode, Played by William Zabka
- Cracked China (2006) TV episode, Played by Breckin Meyer (as Johnny)
- The Karate Kid (2010) Played by Zhenwei Wang (as Cheng)
... aka "The Kung Fu Kid" - International (English title) (bootleg title)
... aka "Best Kid" - Japan (English title)
- The Karate Kid, Part II (1986) Played by William Zabka (as Johnny)
- The Karate Kid (1984) Played by William Zabka (as Johnny)
Johnny: [Kreese and Johnny are arguing in the parking lot after the All-Valley Tournament] Come on, that's not fair! I got second place!
John Kreese: Second place? Second place is no place! You're off the team!
Johnny: That sucks! I did my best!
John Kreese: What?
Johnny: I said I did my best!
John Kreese: You're nothing! You lost! You're a loser!
Johnny: No, YOU'RE the loser, man!
John Kreese: Oh I'm the loser huh?
[grabs trophy from Johnny and breaks it, sending pieces flying]
John Kreese: Now who's the loser?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.