Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Diane Simmons (Character)
from "Family Guy" (1999)
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- And Then There Were Fewer (2010) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan
- April in Quahog (2010) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan
- Extra Large Medium (2010) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan
- Dial Meg for Murder (2010) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan
- Dog Gone (2009) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan
- Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) (V) Played by Lori Alan
Tom Tucker: Due to an accident today at the Quahog Cable Company, all television transmissions will be out for an undetermined ammount of time. Of course no one can see this news program so it doesn't really matter what we say. I'm the lord Jesus Christ. I think I'll go get drunk and beat up some midgets. How about you, Diane?
Diane Simmons: Well Tom, I just plain don't like black people.
Cameraman: You guys, we're still on in Boston.
[Tom and Diane stare in horror]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.