Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Diane Simmons (Character)
from "Family Guy" (1999)
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- And Then There Were Fewer (2010) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan
- April in Quahog (2010) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan
- Extra Large Medium (2010) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan
- Dial Meg for Murder (2010) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan
- Dog Gone (2009) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan
- Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) (V) Played by Lori Alan
Lois Griffin: Hey, you, the news is on.
Brian Griffin: Oh. Where's everybody?
Lois Griffin: Stewie's taking a nap, and Peter and the kids are out. Come sit with me.
Brian Griffin: Oh. Okay.
[Gets up on couch]
Brian Griffin: [while Lois rubs his skull] Oh. Ho,ho,ho,ho.
Diane Simmons: And now, Part 3 of Asian correspondent Tricia Takanawa's special report on sex.
Tricia Takanawa: Thank you, Diane. Sex... some people have it anonymously. "What kind of person might do that?" You might ask. Well, I'm about to find out. I just picked a complete stranger in a hotel bar, and he's in the bathroom, possibly doing drugs. Watch as I have sex with this potentially dangerous man, as we take you in depth and undercover.
Glen Quagmire: I never had a Spanish chick before. Ole!
Lois Griffin: Oh, it is so refreshing to see something other than violence on the news.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.