Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Joe Swanson (Character)
from "Family Guy" (1999)
|Photos (See all 26 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 422)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- The Simpsons Guy (2014) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- He's Bla-ack! (2014) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Meg Stinks! (2014) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Baby Got Black (2014) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- The Most Interesting Man in the World (2014) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap (2010) (V) Played by Patrick Warburton (as Joe Swanson as Jabba the Hutt)
- "The Cleveland Show"
- Beer Walk! (2010) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Pilot (2009) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) (V) Played by Patrick Warburton
Peter Griffin: [shouting out the window] Hey, everybody! Meg just had her first period!
Joe Swanson: *Peter*! Shut up! It's three in the morning!
Cleveland: What the hell's going on out there?
Glen Quagmire: Damn it! People are trying to sleep!
Peter Griffin: I'm just saying, she's a woman. I'm proud of her. Yay!
Glen Quagmire: Yes, Peter, that's very hot and I'll deal with it in the morning but right now I'm exhausted.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.