Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Joe Swanson (Character)
from "Family Guy" (1999)
|Photos (See all 26 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 441)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Peternormal Activity (2015) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Take My Wife (2015) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Fighting Irish (2015) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Roasted Guy (2015) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Once Bitten (2015) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- "The Cleveland Show"
- Beer Walk! (2010) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Pilot (2009) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) (V) Played by Patrick Warburton
[Joe has enlisted the "Psychic" Peter to help in an investigation]
Joe Swanson: All right, Peter, we know the victim is somewhere in this area. We don't have much time before the bomb...
Peter Griffin: [shushes Joe] Okay, Joe, when I'm tracking someone, it often helps to touch something that belongs to the victim. Does he have a wife?
Joe Swanson: Uh, yeah.
[an attractive woman walks up and Peter begins fondling her breasts and hips]
Peter Griffin: Yeah, uh-huh. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
[She walks away]
Peter Griffin: It's still very fuzzy. Does he have a daughter?
[the daughter, a fat, unattractive teenager walks up]
Peter Griffin: Yeah, I see. Does he have maybe, like a thinner, hotter daughter?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.