Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Joe Swanson (Character)
from "Family Guy" (1999)
|Photos (See all 57 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 18)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Cop and a Half-Wit (2017) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- The Dating Game (2017) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- The Finer Strings (2017) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Peter's Def Jam (2017) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- How the Griffin Stole Christmas (2016) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- "The Cleveland Show"
- Beer Walk! (2010) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Pilot (2009) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Unaired Pilot (????) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) (V) Played by Patrick Warburton
... aka "Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story" - USA (complete title)
Joe Swanson: [checking his mail] Oh, great. It's here. That mirror I bought on eBay.
[unwrapping and holding the mirror up, he sees Peter's tank behind him]
Joe Swanson: OH, MY GOD!
[rolling away as fast as he can]
Joe Swanson: AHHH! AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!
[he bails from his chair, and the tank runs over his legs]
Peter Griffin: Joe, my god. What happened?
Joe Swanson: You just ran over me, you bastard! I don't know where you got that thing, but I'm impounding it!
Peter Griffin: [giggling] Look at you. You look like a half-empty toothpaste.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.