Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mayor Adam West (Character)
from "Family Guy" (1999)
|Related Videos (see all 263)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Take a Letter (2016) TV episode, Played by Adam West
- The Heartbreak Dog (2016) TV episode, Played by Adam West
- Underage Peter (2016) TV episode, Played by Adam West
- The Peanut Butter Kid (2016) TV episode, Played by Adam West
- Candy, Quahog Marshmallow (2016) TV episode, Played by Adam West
- Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) (V) Played by Adam West
... aka "Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story" - USA (complete title)
Brian Griffin: Well, I guess that's not the weirdest thing I've ever seen on a gameshow. Remember that time Mayor Adam West appeared on Jeopardy?
Alex Trebek: Alright players, the answer is, "It was the first spacecraft on the surface of Mars." Adam, what was your response?
[West reveals that he has written "Kebert Xela" as his answer]
Alex Trebek: Kebert Xela.
[There is a flash of light, and Trebek vanishes with a scream. The other contestants look shocked]
Mayor Adam West: Only saying his name backwards can send him back to the Fifth Dimension, where he belongs.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.