Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Movie Character Romantic Lines
- Worst thing about foods/drinks/snacks in theaters?
- Clichés in Romantic Movies
- Which four-letter word makes a film the most successful?
- Marie Claire's 25 Iconic Movie Couples
- My Greatest Hits
- Situations for a good doomed Romance
- First Love Never Dies
- Summer Fashion
- Out in the Rain
Noah Calhoun (Character)
from The Notebook (2004)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
Duke: I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but in one respect I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.