Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Situations for a good doomed Romance
- Which four-letter word makes a film the most successful?
- Marie Claire's 25 Iconic Movie Couples
- My Greatest Hits
- Sexiest Films Of All Time
- Worst thing about foods/drinks/snacks in theaters?
- Summer Fashion
- First Love Never Dies
- Out in the Rain
- Movie Still That Best Captures the Romance
from The Notebook (2004)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
Frank: Say, how would you like some breakfast? Would you like some breakfast?
Young Allie: Breakfast?
Young Noah: Dad, it's ten o'clock.
Frank: Well, what's that got to do with it, you can have pancakes any damn time of night you want! Come on in, you want some breakfast?
Young Allie: Sure!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.