Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Movie Still That Best Captures the Romance
- Clichés in Romantic Movies
- If you had one chance to travel into the past ...
- Out in the Rain
- Situations for a good doomed Romance
- My Greatest Hits
- Summer Fashion
- Which four-letter word makes a film the most successful?
- Marie Claire's 25 Iconic Movie Couples
- Worst thing about foods/drinks/snacks in theaters?
from The Notebook (2004)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
Young Noah: I see you got my letters, finally. What are you gonna do, Al?
Young Allie: I don't know.
Young Noah: We're back to that? Are we back there? What about the past couple of days? They happened, you know.
Young Allie: I know that they happened, and they were wonderful. But they were also very irresponsible. I have a fiancé waiting for me at a hotel who's going to be crushed when he finds out what I did.
Young Noah: So you make love to me, and go back to your husband. Was that your plan? Was that a test I didn't pass?
Young Allie: No, I made a promise to a man. He gave me a ring and I gave him my word.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.