Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- If you had one chance to travel into the past ...
- Worst thing about foods/drinks/snacks in theaters?
- Which four-letter word makes a film the most successful?
- Movie Still That Best Captures the Romance
- Out in the Rain
- My Greatest Hits
- Sexiest Films Of All Time
- Summer Fashion
- Marie Claire's 25 Iconic Movie Couples
- Clichés in Romantic Movies
from The Notebook (2004)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
Young Noah: [while hanging from the Ferris Wheel] Will you go out with me?
Young Allie: What? No.
Young Noah: No...?
Young Allie: No.
Young Noah: Why not?
Young Allie: I don't know, because I don't want to.
Young Noah: OK, then you leave me no other choice.
Young Allie: [Lets go with one hand] AHHHH!
Young Noah: I'm gonna ask you one more time, will you or will you not go out with me? I think my hand's slipping.
Young Allie: OK, OK. Fine I'll go out with you
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.