Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Col. Nathan R. Jessup (Character)
from A Few Good Men (1992)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Code of Loyalty (????) Played by Alexander Cooper
- "Straight Man"
- Episode #1.6 (2013) TV episode, Played by Ryan Turner
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Video Review/When Mice Ruled the Earth (1993) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- A Few Good Men (1992) Played by Jack Nicholson
- "Animation Lookback"
- Animation Lookback: The Best of Stop Motion - Modern Films (2015) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson
- Strictly Courtroom (2008) (TV) Played by Jack Nicholson (as Col. Nathan R. Jessep)
- A Few Good Men: From Stage to Screen (2001) (V) Played by Jack Nicholson (as Col. Nathan R. Jessep)
- Code of Conduct (2001) (V) Played by Jack Nicholson (as Col. Nathan R. Jessep)
[In the film edited for TV on NBC dubbed in the Modified Version. Judge Randolph dismisses the jury after Jessep's revelation on the stand about the Code Red]
Col. Jessep: What the hell is this? Colonel, what's going on? I did my job. I'd do it again. I'm gonna get on a plane and go on back to my base.
Judge Randolph: You're not going anywhere, Colonel. MP's, guard the Colonel.
M.P.: Yes, sir.
[MP's take to the post. And Col. Jessep find out what's going on]
Judge Randolph: Captain Ross.
Col. Jessep: What the hell is these?
Capt. Ross: Colonel Jessep, you have the right to remain silent; Any statement you make may be used against you in a trial by court-martial or in other judicial or administrative proceedings. You have the right to consult with a lawyer prior any further questions. This lawyer may be a civilian lawyer retained by you at your own expense...
Col. Jessep: I'm being charged with a crime? Is that what this is? I'm being charged with a crime? This is funny. That's what this is...
[Turning to Kaffee and lunging at him. But the MP's restrain Colonel Jessep]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.