Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Col. Nathan R. Jessup (Character)
from A Few Good Men (1992)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Videos|
- The Code of Loyalty (????) Played by Alexander Cooper
- "Straight Man"
- Episode #1.6 (2013) TV episode, Played by Ryan Turner
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Video Review/When Mice Ruled the Earth (1993) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- A Few Good Men (1992) Played by Jack Nicholson
- "Animation Lookback"
- Animation Lookback: The Best of Stop Motion - Modern Films (2015) TV episode, Played by Jack Nicholson
- Strictly Courtroom (2008) (TV) Played by Jack Nicholson (as Col. Nathan R. Jessep)
- A Few Good Men: From Stage to Screen (2001) (V) Played by Jack Nicholson (as Col. Nathan R. Jessep)
- Code of Conduct (2001) (V) Played by Jack Nicholson (as Col. Nathan R. Jessep)
Kaffee: [Kaffee has just asked why Santiago hadn't packed despite being due to be transferred in a few hours after the time of his death. Jessup smirks] Is this funny, sir?
Col. Jessep: [from the witness stand] No, it isn't. It's tragic.
Kaffee: Do you have an answer to the question, Colonel?
Col. Jessep: [from the witness stand] Absolutely. My answer is I don't have the first damn clue. Maybe he was an early riser and liked to pack in the morning. And maybe he didn't have any friends. I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the travel habits of William Santiago. What I do know is that he was set to leave the base at 0600. Now, are these the questions I was really called here to answer? Phone calls and foot lockers? Please tell me that you have something more, Lieutenant. These two Marines are on trial for their lives. Please tell me their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone bill.
[Kaffee hesitates, dumbfounded]
Col. Jessep: [from the witness stand] Do you have any more questions for me, Counselor?
Judge Randolph: [from the judge's bench] Lt. Kaffee?
Judge Randolph: [from the judge's bench] Lieutenant, do you have anything further for this witness?
[Jessep defiantly gets up to leave the courtroom]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.