Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judy Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- The One with the Cake (2003) TV episode, Played by Christina Pickles
- The One with Phoebe's Birthday Dinner (2002) TV episode, Played by Christina Pickles
- The One Where Rachel Has a Baby: Part 1 (2002) TV episode, Played by Christina Pickles
- The One in Massapequa (2002) TV episode, Played by Christina Pickles
- The One After I Do (2001) TV episode, Played by Christina Pickles
Judy Geller: [about Rachel] Well, at least she had the chance to leave a man at the altar.
Monica Geller: What's that supposed to mean?
Judy Geller: Nothing. It's an expression.
Monica Geller: No, it's not.
Jack Geller: Don't listen to your mother. You're independent and you always have been. Even when you were a kid, and you were chubby and you had no friends, you were just fine! And your'd read alone in your room, and your puzzles...
Jack Geller: There are people, like Ross, who need to shoot for the stars, with his museum and his papers getting published. Other people are satisfied with staying where they are. I'm telling you, these are the people who never get cancer. They're happy with what they have, they're basically content, like... cows.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.