Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judy Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- The One with the Cake (2003) TV episode, Played by Christina Pickles
- The One with Phoebe's Birthday Dinner (2002) TV episode, Played by Christina Pickles
- The One Where Rachel Has a Baby: Part 1 (2002) TV episode, Played by Christina Pickles
- The One in Massapequa (2002) TV episode, Played by Christina Pickles
- The One After I Do (2001) TV episode, Played by Christina Pickles
Monica: Yeah, and Dad, Chandler didn't melt your records. Ross did. And Dad, you remember that mailman you got fired? He didn't steal your playboys, Ross did.
Ross: Yeah, well, Hurricane Gloria didn't break the porch swing, Monica did.
Monica: Ross hasn't worked at the museum in a year!
Ross: Monica and Chandler are living together.
Monica: Ross married Rachel in Vegas and got divorced... again!
Phoebe: I love Jacques Cousteau!
Rachel: I wasn't supposed to put peas in a trifle.
Joey: I wanna go!
Judy Geller: That's a lot of information to get in thirty seconds. All right, Joey, if you wanna leave, just leave. Rachel, no, you weren't supposed to put beef in the trifle. It did not taste good. Phoebe, I'm sorry, but I think Jacques Cousteau is dead. Monica, why you felt you had to hide the fact that you had an important relationship is beyond me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.