Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Susan Bunch (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- The One That Could Have Been: Part 2 (2000) TV episode, Played by Jessica Hecht
- The One with Rachel's New Dress (1998) TV episode, Played by Jessica Hecht
- The One with the Metaphorical Tunnel (1996) TV episode, Played by Jessica Hecht
- The One Where Old Yeller Dies (1996) TV episode, Played by Jessica Hecht
- The One with the Lesbian Wedding (1996) TV episode, Played by Jessica Hecht
Dr. Ross Geller: I don't believe this. I miss, I miss the first time of everything. I missed, what, the first time he rolled over, the first time he crawled. What else did I miss? Has he spoken yet, is he driving, does he have a favorite liqueur?
Carol Willick: Actually, he is getting closer on the talking thing. He can't quite say mama yet, but once he said Yeman.
Dr. Ross Geller: Ooh, I, I'm so sick of missing stuff. Ya know, I want him for more than, than a day, I want him for a whole weekend. No listen , I mean, I feel like...
Carol Willick, Susan Bunch: Great. That would be fine.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.