Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Tribbiani (Character)
from "Joey" (2004)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- Joey and the Wedding (2006) TV episode, Played by Paulo Costanzo
- Joey and the Actors Studio (2006) TV episode, Played by Paulo Costanzo
- Joey and the Critic (2006) TV episode, Played by Paulo Costanzo
- Joey and the Beard (2006) TV episode, Played by Paulo Costanzo
- Joey and the Holding Hands (2006) TV episode, Played by Paulo Costanzo
Joey Tribbiani: Nope, she's not going anywhere. How are you feeling?
Michael Tribbiani: Not good Jo. Everything will be fine tomorrow though
Joey Tribbiani: Oh yeah, how'd you figure?
Michael Tribbiani: 'Cause if she doesn't leave by then, I'm going to kill myself
Joey Tribbiani: Dont be so dramatic.
Michael Tribbiani: She said we're going to flush my system, Joey. I dont know what that means
Joey Tribbiani: Yeah, your grandmother was the same when I was sick. Ive had my system flushed ... makes you ask yourself some big questions.
[turns tv on]
Gina Tribbiani: [turns tv off] don't even think about it. Michael is about to take his nap in here.
Michael Tribbiani: She makes me take a nap every day at one ...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.