Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Gina Tribbiani (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- Joey and the Wedding (2006) TV episode, Played by Drea de Matteo
- Joey and the Actors Studio (2006) TV episode, Played by Drea de Matteo
- Joey and the Critic (2006) TV episode, Played by Drea de Matteo
- Joey and the Beard (2006) TV episode, Played by Drea de Matteo
- Joey and the Holding Hands (2006) TV episode, Played by Drea de Matteo
- The One Where Chandler Can't Remember Which Sister (1997) TV episode, Played by K.J. Steinberg
Joey: Gina, I know he's your baby, but it's time to move on. Change can be good!
Gina: Oh, it's easy for you to say.
Joey: No it's not! No! Look... Nobody understands wantin' things to stay the same like I do. I was HAPPY in New York! Okay, and I tried really hard to keep things from changing. But everyone else got married, and had kids, and moved on. They all changed! So I'm givin' change a shot. And it has been *hard*. But... just hoping things stay the same... it doesn't work.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.