Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Christmas Traditions
- Favorite Phoebe Buffay Song?
- Favorite TV Bromance?
- Which Character from Friends Are You?
- Gender Stereotypes - Males
- The Most Important Thing in Life is...
- What starts with "F" and best defines Thanksgiving for you?
- Sweetest TV Friendships Since 2000
- Who are you? (TV version)
- Who Is Your Favorite 'Friend'?
Joey Tribbiani (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 224 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- Friends Meets Seinfeld (2016) Played by Logan Wildey
- Joey and the Wedding (2006) TV episode, Played by Matt LeBlanc
- Joey and the Actors Studio (2006) TV episode, Played by Matt LeBlanc
- Joey and the Critic (2006) TV episode, Played by Matt LeBlanc
- Joey and the Beard (2006) TV episode, Played by Matt LeBlanc
- Joey and the Holding Hands (2006) TV episode, Played by Matt LeBlanc
- Friends: The One Before the Last One - Ten Years of Friends (2004) (TV) Played by Matt LeBlanc
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Matt LeBlanc
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Matt LeBlanc
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by Matt LeBlanc
- The One Where Estelle Dies (2004) TV episode, Played by Matt LeBlanc
- The One with Princess Consuela (2004) TV episode, Played by Matt LeBlanc
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Quinton Flynn
- Friends Gag Reel: Season 9 (2005) (V) Played by Matt LeBlanc
... aka "Gag Reel" - USA (DVD menu title)
- "Sendung ohne Namen"
- Freunde? Haben Sie welche? (2003) TV episode, Played by Matt LeBlanc (as Joseph Tribbiani)
Rachel: Look Joey, I'm sorry if-if you thought that was mean, but I gotta tell ya something. That was not mean. Okay, my father is mean. He used to yell at me all the time on the boat, I mean it was horrible. I was just being a good teacher.
Joey: Does a good teacher say, "Put down the beer pinhead?"
Rachel: Well, does a good student drink seven beers during his first lesson?
Joey: Six and a half! You knocked that last one out of my hand! Remember?
Rachel: Yeah, I didn't want you to get hit by the boom!
Joey: Well it hit me anyway! And it would've hurt a lot less if I had finished that last beer.
Rachel: All right, y'know what? I-I'm sorry. I will try to tone it down and uh stop yelling.
Joey: You won't boss me around anymore?
Rachel: I won't boss you around.
Joey: And you'll be nice?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.