Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- How Do You Take Your Coffee?
- Your Job on Film Part 1
- Iconic Friendships
- What starts with "F" and best defines Thanksgiving for you?
- Most Trustworthy Food Critic?
- Which Character from Friends Are You?
- Favorite Chandler Bing Quote? (Part 1)
- Favorite Phoebe Buffay Song?
- Favorite Chandler Bing Quote? (Part 2)
- I want to date who she's dated!
Phoebe Buffay (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 153 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- Friends Meets Seinfeld (2017) Played by Hilary Davidson
- Friends Gag Reel: Season 9 (2005) (V) Played by Lisa Kudrow
... aka "Gag Reel" - USA (DVD menu title)
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- The One Where Estelle Dies (2004) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- The One with Princess Consuela (2004) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Gail Matthius
- "Hope & Gloria"
- A New York Story (1996) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- "The O'Reilly Factor"
- Episode dated 24 June 2008 (2008) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- Friends: The One Before the Last One - Ten Years of Friends (2004) (TV) Played by Lisa Kudrow
Phoebe: Me, I'm more free. You know, I run like I did when I was a kid because that's the only way it's fun. You know? I'm mean, didn't you even run so fast you thought your legs were gonna fall off, you know, like when you were running towards the swings or running away from Satan?
[Rachel looks confused]
Phoebe: The neighbor's dog.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.