Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Face-Off: Smelly Cat vs. Soft Kitty
- Favorite Chandler Bing Quote?
- Who Is Your Favorite 'Friend'?
- The Most Important Thing in Life is...
- Which Character from Friends Are You?
- How Do You Take Your Coffee?
- I want to date who she's dated!
- Christmas Traditions
- What starts with "F" and best defines Thanksgiving for you?
- Most Trustworthy Food Critic?
Phoebe Buffay (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 153 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- Friends: The One Before the Last One - Ten Years of Friends (2004) (TV) Played by Lisa Kudrow
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- The One Where Estelle Dies (2004) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- The One with Princess Consuela (2004) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Gail Matthius
- "Hope & Gloria"
- A New York Story (1996) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- "The O'Reilly Factor"
- Episode dated 24 June 2008 (2008) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- Friends Gag Reel: Season 9 (2005) (V) Played by Lisa Kudrow
... aka "Gag Reel" - USA (DVD menu title)
- The One Where Chandler Gets Caught (2004) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- The One with Christmas in Tulsa (2002) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
- The One with Joey's Interview (2002) TV episode, Played by Lisa Kudrow
Rachel: [sticking her head out of her bedroom] Uh... morning! Hey, you guys think you could close your eyes for just a sec?
Joey: Oh, no no no no no! I'm not falling for that again!
Phoebe: What's going on?
Rachel: Well, I sorta did a stupid thing last night...
Chandler: What stupid thing did you do?
Paolo: [coming out of Rachel's bedroom] Buon giorno, tutti!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.