Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which of these brilliant minds from TV would you rely on to save the Earth?
- Face-Off: Ross & Rachel vs Chandler & Monica
- Hava Nagila: Favorite TV Jewish Characters
- Favorite Phoebe Buffay Song?
- Favorite Chandler Bing Quote? (Part 2)
- Were Ross and Rachel on a Break?
- Most Memorable Opening Line from TV Series Theme Song
- The October Characters
- Raising Some Eyebrows
- Happy Unconventional Mother's Day!
Dr. Ross Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 374 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- Friends Meets Seinfeld (2017) Played by Dominic Angelo (as Ross Geller)
- Friends Gag Reel: Season 9 (2005) (V) Played by David Schwimmer (as Ross Geller)
... aka "Gag Reel" - USA (DVD menu title)
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One Where Estelle Dies (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Princess Consuela (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Quinton Flynn (as Ross Geller)
- "The Single Guy"
- Neighbors (1995) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The Big Fat Quiz of the 90s (2012) (TV) Played by David Schwimmer (as Ross Geller)
- Friends: The One Before the Last One - Ten Years of Friends (2004) (TV) Played by David Schwimmer
Ross: The point is that I don't need this right now. It's too late. I'm with somebody else, I'm happy. This ship has sailed!
Rachel Green: [angrily] So, you're just gonna, what, put away feelings or whatever the hell it was that you felt for me?
Ross: Hey, I've been doing it since the ninth grade, I've gotten pretty damn good at it!
Rachel Green: OK fine, you go ahead and you do that, all right Ross?
Ross: [turns to leave] OK, fine.
Rachel Green: Because I don't need your stupid ship.
[Rachel follows and calls out after him]
Rachel Green: And you know what? *Now* I got closure!
[Slams door and locks it but almost immediately dissolves into tears. Ross quietly returns and watches her through the glass door. Rachel gathers herself together and stands up. She sees Ross through the glass and gasps. She goes over to open it but starts to struggle with the locks]
Ross: Try the bottom one.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.