Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- TV duos with same initials...
- Which Character from Friends Are You?
- Iconic Friendships
- The Most Important Thing in Life is...
- The TV character-To-Movie Crossover I'd like to see...
- Who are you? (TV version)
- I know nothing about ...
- Were Ross and Rachel on a Break?
- Favorite Phoebe Buffay Song?
- Favourite TV Couple
Dr. Ross Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 272 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- Friends Meets Seinfeld (2016) Played by Dominic Angelo (as Ross Geller)
- Friends: The One Before the Last One - Ten Years of Friends (2004) (TV) Played by David Schwimmer
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One Where Estelle Dies (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Princess Consuela (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Quinton Flynn (as Ross Geller)
- "The Single Guy"
- Neighbors (1995) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The Big Fat Quiz of the 90s (2012) (TV) Played by David Schwimmer (as Ross Geller)
- Friends Gag Reel: Season 9 (2005) (V) Played by David Schwimmer (as Ross Geller)
... aka "Gag Reel" - USA (DVD menu title)
- The One Where Chandler Gets Caught (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
Rachel Green: [on Ross' answering machine] Ross, hi. It's me. I just got back on the plane. And I just feel awful. That is so not how I wanted things to end with us. It's just that I wasn't expecting to see you, and all of a sudden you're there and saying these things... And... And now I'm just sitting here and thinking of all the stuff I should have said, and I didn't. I mean, I didn't even get to tell you that I love you too. Because of course I do. I love you. I love you. I love you. What am I doing? I love you! Oh, I've gotta see you. I've gotta get off this plane.
Ross Geller: Oh my God!
Rachel Green: Excuse me?
Stewardess: Miss? Please, sit down!
Rachel Green: I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, but I need to get off the plane, okay? I need to tell someone that I love them.
Stewardess: Miss, I can't let you off the plane.
Ross Geller: Let her off the plane!
Stewardess: I am afraid you are gonna have to take a seat.
Rachel Green: Oh, please, miss, you don't understand!
Ross Geller: Try to understand!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.