Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Ross Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 205 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with All the Other Ones: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with All the Other Ones: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Quinton Flynn (as Ross Geller)
- "The Single Guy"
- Neighbors (1995) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
Roger: Maybe you wanted your marriage with Carol to fail.
Ross: No. Why would I why. No. Why.
Roger: Siblings. You fail at something so your sibling will look better in the eyes of your parents.
Ross: I don't think that Monica's failures...
Monica: Oh, so I'm a failure now is that it? I'm a bigger failure than you, is that right?
Ross: Hey, I married a lesbian to make you look good.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.