Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Ross Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 205 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with All the Other Ones: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with All the Other Ones: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Quinton Flynn (as Ross Geller)
- "The Single Guy"
- Neighbors (1995) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
Chandler: [Ross is worried that Emily is gay because she and Susan are having so much fun together in London] Hi. Hi. You're crazy. Ok, this is Emily, Emily is straight.
Ross: How do you know? I mean we thought Carol was straight before I married her.
Phoebe: [Phoebe is trying to decide on a name for one of the triplets]
[Shaking her head]
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm definitely, I don't like the name 'Ross'.
Ross: What a weird way to kick me when I'm down.
Phoebe: No, no, I just, I meant for the baby.
Ross: What's wrong with 'Ross'?
Phoebe: Well it just, you know, something like this would never happen to like 'The Hulk', you know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.