Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- The TV character-To-Movie Crossover I'd like to see...
- The Most Important Thing in Life is...
- Raising some Eyebrows
- Favourite TV Couple
- I know nothing about ...
- Face-Off: Ross & Rachel vs Chandler & Monica
- Which Character from Friends Are You?
- Were Ross and Rachel on a Break?
Dr. Ross Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 205 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One Where Estelle Dies (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Princess Consuela (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Quinton Flynn (as Ross Geller)
- "The Single Guy"
- Neighbors (1995) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The Big Fat Quiz of the 90s (2012) (TV) Played by David Schwimmer (as Ross Geller)
- The One Where Chandler Gets Caught (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Christmas in Tulsa (2002) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
Chandler: You know, I can't believe you. Linda is so great! Why won't you go out with her again?
Ross: I don't know.
Chandler: Is this still about her whole 'The Flintstones could've really happened' thing?
Ross: No, it's not just that. It's just--I want someone who... who does something for me, y'know? Who gets my heart pounding, who... who makes me, uh...
[begins to stare lovingly at Rachel]
Chandler: ...little playthings with yarn?
Chandler: Could you want her more?
Chandler: [sarcastically] Dee, the sarcastic sister from What's Happening!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.