Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- The TV character-To-Movie Crossover I'd like to see...
- Favourite TV Couple
- I know nothing about ...
- Were Ross and Rachel on a Break?
- Raising some Eyebrows
- Which Character from Friends Are You?
- Face-Off: Ross & Rachel vs Chandler & Monica
- The Most Important Thing in Life is...
Dr. Ross Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 205 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One Where Estelle Dies (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Princess Consuela (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Quinton Flynn (as Ross Geller)
- "The Single Guy"
- Neighbors (1995) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
Ross: [on the phone] Whoa, whoa whoa! Australopithecus isn't supposed to be in that display. No! No! No! Homo habilis was erect, Australopithecus was never fully erect!
Chandler: Well, maybe he was nervous.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.