Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- I know nothing about ...
- Who Is Your Favorite 'Friend'?
- Hava Nagila: Favorite TV Jewish Characters
- Which Character from Friends Are You?
- The Most Important Thing in Life is...
- Face-Off: Ross & Rachel vs Chandler & Monica
- TV duos with same initials...
- The TV character-To-Movie Crossover I'd like to see...
- Favourite TV Couple
- Were Ross and Rachel on a Break?
Dr. Ross Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 374 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- Friends Meets Seinfeld (2017) Played by Dominic Angelo (as Ross Geller)
- Friends Gag Reel: Season 9 (2005) (V) Played by David Schwimmer (as Ross Geller)
... aka "Gag Reel" - USA (DVD menu title)
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One Where Estelle Dies (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Princess Consuela (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Quinton Flynn (as Ross Geller)
- "The Single Guy"
- Neighbors (1995) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The Big Fat Quiz of the 90s (2012) (TV) Played by David Schwimmer (as Ross Geller)
- Friends: The One Before the Last One - Ten Years of Friends (2004) (TV) Played by David Schwimmer
Ross: I don't believe this, she could be giving birth in a cab!
Rachel: Oh Ross, relax. It's probably like $2 for the first contraction and then 50 cents each additional contraction.
[Ross glares at her]
Rachel: What? It's Ok when Chandler does it?
Chandler: You have to pick your moments.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.