Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Ross Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 205 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with All the Other Ones: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with All the Other Ones: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Quinton Flynn (as Ross Geller)
- "The Single Guy"
- Neighbors (1995) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
Dr. Ross Geller: Remember how you told me I should give Emily whatever she wants?
Rachel Green: Yeah.
Dr. Ross Geller: And while that was good advice, you should know that what she wants is for me not to see you anymore.
Rachel Green: That's crazy. What are you going to tell her?
Rachel Green: Oh my God! You already agreed to this, haven't you?
[her eyes are filling with tears]
Dr. Ross Geller: But the good news is, we get to spend as much time together as we want before Emily comes to New York!
Rachel Green: [clapping her hands] Oh! That is great news! You know what, Ross? I think that's the best news I've heard since Lepooh died!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.