Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Ross Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 205 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 346)|
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with All the Other Ones: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with All the Other Ones: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Quinton Flynn (as Ross Geller)
- "The Single Guy"
- Neighbors (1995) TV episode, Played by David Schwimmer
Dr. Ross Geller: Hi!
Rachel Green: What are you doing here? Isn't this against the rules?
Dr. Ross Geller: Look. Monica told me about the phasing out thing. I'm the one who is making things change, so I should be the one to, you know, step back.
Rachel Green: [interrupting] Ross...
Dr. Ross Geller: No, I mean it. There's plenty of people who only see their sisters at Thanksgiving, who only see their college roommates at reunions and who only see Joey at Burger King! So is that better?
Rachel Green: [long pause] No it's not better! I still don't get to see you!
Dr. Ross Geller: Well, what would you do, Rach?
Rachel Green: Well, the start is I would have said the right name at my wedding!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.