Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Face-Off: Ross & Rachel vs Chandler & Monica
- Favorite Phoebe Buffay Song?
- Which Character from Friends Are You?
- Which tv chef* or great cook do you want to make your holiday meal?
- Favorite Chandler Bing Quote?
- Alliterative Attractive Actresses A through D (a.k.a. Lusciously Lovely Leading Ladies)
- Poll Board Recommendations: Greatest TV Scenes
- Who will be your Santa?
- I want to date who she's dated!
- What starts with "F" and best defines Thanksgiving for you?
Monica Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 258 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- Friends Meets Seinfeld (2016) Played by Cynthia Aileen Strahan
- Friends: The One Before the Last One - Ten Years of Friends (2004) (TV) Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The One Where Estelle Dies (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The One with Princess Consuela (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- "The O'Reilly Factor"
- Episode dated 24 June 2008 (2008) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox
- Friends Gag Reel: Season 9 (2005) (V) Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
... aka "Gag Reel" - USA (DVD menu title)
Joey: Aww, man. That's the girl I was hiding from. When she finds out he's my roommate, she's gonna tell him what I did.
Monica: Well, what did you do?
Joey: What, oh, oh, oh, no, no, I can't, I can't tell you that, it's like the most awful, horrible thing I've ever done my whole life.
Monica: You know what, don't tell us. We'll just wait until Chandler gets home, because it'll be more fun that way.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.