Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- How many siblings do you have?
- Poll Board Recommendations: Greatest TV Scenes
- Which tv chef* or great cook do you want to make your holiday meal?
- The Most Important Thing in Life is...
- Face-Off: Monica vs Lily
- Most beautiful actress represented by Ford Models?
- Which Character from Friends Are You?
- Alliterative Attractive Actresses 'The Finals" (a.k.a. Lusciously Lovely Leading Ladies)
- How Do You Take Your Coffee?
- Favorite Chandler Bing Quote?
Monica Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 258 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- Friends: The One Before the Last One - Ten Years of Friends (2004) (TV) Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The One Where Estelle Dies (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The One with Princess Consuela (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- "The O'Reilly Factor"
- Episode dated 24 June 2008 (2008) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox
- Friends Gag Reel: Season 9 (2005) (V) Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
... aka "Gag Reel" - USA (DVD menu title)
Ross: After you told me that she was passed out in our room, I went in there to make sure she was alright. She was lying on my bed, all buried in people's coats. Well, I went to kiss her on the forhead but it was so dark I accidentally got her lips. I started to pull away but then I felt her kissing me back. It was only for a second but it was amazing. And now I found out that you kissed her first!
Chandler: Wait, what bed did you say she was on?
Chandler: I'm pretty sure I put her on my bed.
Ross: No, she was defintely on my bed.
Chandler: Why would I kiss a girl and then put her on your bed?
Ross: Well then who was on my bed?
Monica: Oh! Oh! Oh!
Ross: No! No! No!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.