Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which tv chef* or great cook do you want to make your holiday meal?
- Actresses with Beautiful Eyes!
- Who will be your Santa?
- The Most Important Thing in Life is...
- How Do You Take Your Coffee?
- Face-Off: Ross & Rachel vs Chandler & Monica
- Which Character from Friends Are You?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Alliterative Attractive Actresses A through D (a.k.a. Lusciously Lovely Leading Ladies)
- Christmas Traditions
Monica Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 258 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The One Where Estelle Dies (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The One with Princess Consuela (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
Monica Geller-Bing: Chandler, we have talked about this: you are not supposed to give people advice! Couldn't you have made some sort of inappropriate joke?
Chandler Bing: I did! A penis one! Just so I know, what was so wrong about what I said?
Monica Geller-Bing: They've only been going out for a few weeks and Phoebe is completely hung up on Mike. She'll say no, David's heart'll be broken, it'll be too hard for them to recover from, and then Phoebe will end up alone again.
Chandler Bing: Man, that is some bad advice.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.