Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Most beautiful actress represented by Ford Models?
- The Most Important Thing in Life is...
- Which tv chef* or great cook do you want to make your holiday meal?
- I want to date who she's dated!
- Face-Off: Ross & Rachel vs Chandler & Monica
- Most Trustworthy Food Critic?
- Which Character from Friends Are You?
- Christmas Traditions
- Actresses with Beautiful Eyes!
- Who will be your Santa?
Monica Geller (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 258 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The One with All the Other Ones: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
- The One Where Estelle Dies (2004) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox (as Monica Geller-Bing)
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
Monica Geller: Why are you being such a weenie? So he plays with a doll. You used to dress up like a woman.
Dr. Ross Geller: What?
Monica Geller: You used to dress up in Mom's clothes. You had the pink hat and the little pink bag.
Dr. Ross Geller: You're making this up!
Monica Geller: How can you not remember? You made us call you "B".
Dr. Ross Geller: Oh God!
Susan Bunch: I've literally never been so happy.
Monica Geller: Wasn't there a song?
Carol Willick: Please let there be a song.
Monica Geller: [sings] "My name's B, I drink tea..."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.