Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rachel Green (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 249 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Aniston
- The One with All the Other Ones: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Aniston
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Aniston
- The One with All the Other Ones: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Aniston
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Aniston
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Gail Matthius
- The Big Fat Quiz of the 90s (2012) (TV) Played by Jennifer Aniston
- Reinventando Hollywood (2008) (TV) Played by Jennifer Aniston
Dr. Ross Geller: I don't get a good-bye?
Rachel Green: What?
Dr. Ross Geller: Everyone gets a good-bye, but me? What do I got to do to get a good-bye? Huh? Uh, be best friends with you? Uh, go out with you? Have - have a baby with you? Oh, wait a minute! Wait a minute! I *did* all those things!
Rachel Green: Ross...
Dr. Ross Geller: Or no, maybe, maybe I'm just not giving you enough credit! Uh, I mean it *is* difficult to say "good-bye" to five people. Uh, "good-bye", "good-bye", "good-bye", "good-bye", "goo - guh - guh", it's physically impossible!
Dr. Ross Geller: You know, after all we've been through, I can't believe *this* is how you want to leave things between us. Have a, have a good time in Paris.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.