Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- From head to toe
- Favourite TV Couple
- Most Trustworthy Food Critic?
- Were Ross and Rachel on a Break?
- Raising some Eyebrows
- Which Character from Friends Are You?
- How Do You Take Your Coffee?
- The Most Important Thing in Life is...
- You see your favourite celeb... what do you do?
- I want to date who she's dated!
Rachel Green (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
|Photos (See all 249 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 345)|
- The Last One: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Aniston
- The Last One: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Aniston
- The One with Rachel's Going Away Party (2004) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Aniston
- The One Where Estelle Dies (2004) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Aniston
- The One with Princess Consuela (2004) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Aniston
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Cute First (Ask Questions Later)/Acquaintances/Here Comes Attila/Boo Wonder (1997) TV episode, Played by Gail Matthius
- The Big Fat Quiz of the 90s (2012) (TV) Played by Jennifer Aniston
- Reinventando Hollywood (2008) (TV) Played by Jennifer Aniston
- The One Where Chandler Gets Caught (2004) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Aniston
- The One with Christmas in Tulsa (2002) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Aniston
Dr. Ross Geller: [Monica is trying to convince the gang that she can be irresponsible, random, and a "kook"] All right, you madcap gal, try to imagine this: the phone bill arrives, but you don't pay it right away.
Monica Geller: Why not?
Dr. Ross Geller: Because you're a 'kook'! Instead, you wait until they send you a notice.
Monica Geller: [a little uncomfortable] I could do that.
Rachel Green: Okay, okay, you let me go grocery shopping...
Monica Geller: No problem!
Rachel Green: I'm not done yet.
Monica Geller: Oh.
Rachel Green: AND... I buy laundry detergent BUT... it's not the one with the easy-pour spout!
Monica Geller: WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.