Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Constantine (Character)
from Constantine (2005)
|Photos (See all 96 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Constantine" (????) TV series Played by Matt Ryan
- "Justice League Action"
- Trick or Threat (2016) TV episode, Played by Damian O'Hare / Paula Rhodes (as Kid Constantine)
- Abate and Switch (Shazam Slam) (2016) TV episode, Played by Damian O'Hare
- Zombie King (2016) TV episode, Played by Damian O'Hare
- Justice League Dark (2017) (V) Played by Matt Ryan
- Love/Hate: The Amazing Life of a Comicbook Artist! (2016) Played by Evan Lewis (as Constantine)
- The Helmet of Dr. Fate (2016) Played by Michael Kuhn (as Constantine)
- Haunted (2015) TV episode, Played by Matt Ryan
- Constantine: Thank a Magician (2015) Played by Brad Davis (as Constantine)
- Waiting for the Man (2015) TV episode, Played by Matt Ryan
- Angels and Ministers of Grace (2015) TV episode, Played by Matt Ryan
- A Whole World Out There (2015) TV episode, Played by Matt Ryan
- Quid Pro Quo (2015) TV episode, Played by Matt Ryan
- The Saint of Last Resorts: Part 2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Matt Ryan
- John Con Noir (2015) Played by Matt Ryan
- John Constantine: Hellblazer (2015) (V) Played by Steven Haworth
- John Constantine: Hellblazer - The Soul Play (2014) Played by David Chabeaux
- Hellblazer (2013) Played by Robbie Allen
- Constantine (2005) Played by Keanu Reeves / Connor Dylan Wryn (as Teenage Constantine) / Quinn Buniel (as 10 Year-Old Constantine)
John Constantine: I want to tell you something about me that nobody knows. I wake up every morning, and for the first five minutes of the day, I imagine that everyone I care about is dead. I lie there, and... I meditate on that. So that when it inevitably happens, then, uh... it lessens the blow.
Zed Martin: Then what do you do?
John Constantine: I spark a ciggy and fry and egg.
Zed Martin: [laughs softly] So are you telling me I'm on that list now?
Manny: Why don't you just enjoy your time with them, John?
John Constantine: Ah... You're up to your old tricks again. Manny's here.
Zed Martin: I know.
John Constantine: You can see him?
Manny: You're... not having the surgery?
Zed Martin: John taught me that magic has its cost. If that cost is pain, I'll take it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.