Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tom Anderson (Character)
from "Beavis and Butt-Head" (1993)
|Related Videos (see all 52)|
- "Beavis and Butt-Head"
... aka "Mike Judge's Beavis and Butt-Head" - USA (complete title)
- Daughter's Hand/Tech Support (2011) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- Our Founding Losers (1997) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- Leave It to Beavis (1997) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- Butt Flambe (1997) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- Speech Therapy (1997) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- Beavis and Butt-Head Do America (1996) Played by Mike Judge
[At Burger World]
Tom Anderson: Say, you boys look kinda familiar. Aren't you them kids that spray-painted my dog last week?
Butt-head: That was... uh, other kids.
Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh.
Tom Anderson: All right. Well, anyway, large fries, pie, large coffee. NOW. You got that, bubba?
Tom Anderson: I didn't order an "uh"! I ordered large fries, pie, large coffee. Now, get 'em out of the fryer, and cough 'em up!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.