Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- When Cinema changes the light bulb...
- I Have a Passion For ..
- If you had one chance to travel into the past ...
- Best Worst Characters Played by Nicolas Cage
- Have you ever been on TV?
- Loneliest Movie Characters
- Which four-letter word makes a film the most successful?
- Shy, Insecure, Quiet, Sad and Charlie Kaufman
- With Which Family Would You LEAST Like to Spend the Holidays? Part 2
- The Narrators
Charlie Kaufman (Character)
from Adaptation. (2002)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
Charlie Kaufman: The script I'm starting, it's about flowers. Nobody's ever done a movie about flowers before. So, so there are no guidelines...
Donald Kaufman: What about "Flowers for Algernon"?
Charlie Kaufman: Well, that's not about flowers. And it's not a movie.
Donald Kaufman: Ok, I'm sorry, I never saw it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.