Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Danny Zuko (Character)
from Grease (1978)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Robot Chicken's ATM Christmas Special (2012) TV episode, Played by Lucas Grabeel (as Danny)
- Slaughterhouse on the Prairie (2007) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick
- Gala Inocentes 2009 (2009) (TV) Played by Carlos Solano
- "Good Morning America"
... aka "G.M.A." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Episode dated 29 October 2007 (2007) TV episode, Played by Max Crumm
- "The Morning Show with Mike & Juliet"
- Episode #1.59 (2007) TV episode, Played by Max Crumm
- "Children in Need"
- Episode dated 21 November 2003 (2003) TV episode, Played by Keith Duffy
- "VH-1 Where Are They Now?"
- Grease (2002) TV episode, Played by John Travolta
- Grease (1978) Played by John Travolta (as Danny)
... aka "Grease Sing-A-Long" - International (English title) (reissue title)
- "Banda sonora"
- Episode #6.4 (2010) TV episode, Played by John Travolta
- Episode #1.9 (2007) TV episode, Played by John Travolta
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial Scope (2010) TV episode, Played by John Travolta
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by John Travolta
- Sexiest Movie Moments (2007) TV episode, Played by John Travolta
- World's Best Love Songs (2006) TV episode, Played by John Travolta
- Grease Mania (2007) TV episode, Played by John Travolta (as Danny Zucko)
- Bitter Kas (2004) Played by John Travolta (as Danny Zucko)
- "Den gode, den onde & den virk'li sjove"
- Episode #1.1 (1990) TV episode, Played by John Travolta
Coach Calhoun: [after Danny has failed at wrestling, basketball, and baseball] Well, you know, there are a lot of other sports that don't require any physical contact.
Danny: Oh, yeah? Like what?
Coach Calhoun: Like, uh... track!
Danny: Whaddaya mean, like running?
Coach Calhoun: Not just running! Something that needs endurance! Something that needs stamina! Like, long-distance running! Cross-country running!
Danny: That could be cool.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.