Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which Movie Villain's Views/Aims...
- Greatest Mentor
- Movie villains you'd like to have a beer with?
- Horrible Movie Bosses
- "Say 'Hello' To Our Big Al!"
- NO! Noo!! NoooOO!!!
- Treacherous Movie Mentors
- Who are you ? (Part 2)
- Confessions of a Mad Raving Cynic
- Which movie character would you go to first for advice?
John Milton (Character)
from The Devil's Advocate (1997)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Videos|
John Milton: That day on the subway, what did I say to you? What were my words to you? Maybe it was your time to lose. You didn't think so.
Kevin Lomax: [raging] Lose? I don't lose! I win! I win! I'm a lawyer! That's my job, that's what I do!
John Milton: I rest my case.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.