Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Thor (2011)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 24)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Robot Fight Accident (2013) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Dear Consumer (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes"
- Powerless (2012) TV episode, Played by Graham McTavish
- A Day Unlike Any Other (2011) TV episode, Played by Graham McTavish
- The Fall of Asgard (2011) TV episode, Played by Graham McTavish
- This Hostage Earth (2011) TV episode, Played by Graham McTavish
- Thor the Mighty (2010) TV episode, Played by Graham McTavish
- The Avengers (2012) Played by Tom Hiddleston
... aka "Avengers Assemble" - Ireland (English title) (imdb display title), UK (imdb display title)
... aka "Marvel's The Avengers" - USA (complete title)
... aka "The Avengers: An IMAX 3D Experience" - International (English title) (IMAX version)
... aka "Avengers" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Thor: Tales of Asgard (2011) (V) Played by Rick Gomez
- "Thor & Loki: Blood Brothers" (2011) TV series Played by David Blair
- Thor (2011) Played by Tom Hiddleston / Ted Allpress (as Young Loki)
... aka "The Mighty Thor" - International (English title) (copyright title)
... aka "Mighty Thor" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The Super Hero Squad Show"
- Lo, How the Mighty Hath Abdicated! (2011) TV episode, Played by Ted Biaselli
- Support Your Local Sky-Father! (2010) TV episode, Played by Ted Biaselli
- O, Brother! (2010) TV episode, Played by Ted Biaselli
- Tremble at the Might of M.O.D.O.K.! (2009) TV episode, Played by Ted Biaselli
- Hulk Vs. (2009) (V) Played by Graham McTavish
... aka "Hulk vs. Thor" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "Hulk vs. Wolverine" - USA (DVD box title)
- "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends"
- The Vengeance of Loki (1981) TV episode, Played by John Stephenson
- "Mighty Thor"
- Every Hand Against Him (1966) TV episode, Played by Len Carlson
- Trapped by Loki (1966) TV episode, Played by Len Carlson
- "The Marvel Super Heroes" (1966) TV series Played by Len Carlson
- Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth (2012) (VG) Played by Troy Baker
- Thor: God of Thunder (2011) (VG) Played by Tom Hiddleston
- Marvel Super Hero Squad Online (2011) (VG) Played by James Arnold Taylor
- Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet (2010) (VG) Played by Ted Biaselli
- Marvel Super Hero Squad (2009) (VG) Played by Ted Biaselli
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (2006) (VG) Played by Larry Cedar
Loki: Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?
Natasha Romanoff: Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was.
Loki: And what are you now?
Natasha Romanoff: It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out.
Loki: Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!
Natasha Romanoff: [fearfully] You're a monster!
Loki: [laughing] Oh no, you brought the monster.
Natasha Romanoff: [back in normal state] So, Banner... that's your play.
Natasha Romanoff: [on intercom] Loki means to unleash the Hulk. Keep Banner in the lab, I'm on my way. Send Thor as well.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.