Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mrs. Potts (Character)
from Beauty and the Beast (1991)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 19)|
- Beauty and the Beast (2017) Played by Emma Thompson
- "Beauty and the Beast"
- Patient X (2015) TV episode, Played by Marcia Bennett
- Sing Along Songs: Disney Princess - Once Upon a Dream (2004) (V) Played by Angela Lansbury
- Belle's Magical World (1998) (V) Played by Anne Rogers
... aka "Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Magical World" - USA (series title)
... aka "Disney's Belle's Magical World" - USA (complete title)
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (1997) (V) Played by Angela Lansbury
... aka "Beauty and the Beast 2" - USA (promotional title)
- Beauty and the Beast: A Concert on Ice (1996) (TV) Played by JoJo Starbuck
... aka "Disney's Beauty and the Beast: A Concert on Ice" - USA (complete title)
- "The Simpsons"
- Two Dozen and One Greyhounds (1995) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Beauty and the Beast (1991) Played by Angela Lansbury
... aka "Beauty and the Beast 3-D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "The Special Edition of Beauty and the Beast" - USA (longer version)
- "That Fellow in the Coat"
- The Top 11 Greatest Disney Songs (2008) TV episode, Played by Angela Lansbury
- Very Merry Christmas Sing Along Songs (2003) (V) Played by Angela Lansbury
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Be Our Guest (1992) (V) Played by Angela Lansbury
Chip: Mama, there's a *girl* in the castle!
Mrs. Potts: Now Chip, I'll not have you making up such wild stories.
Chip: Really, mama, I *saw* her!
Mrs. Potts: Not another word, into the tub.
Chip: [Mrs. Potts lifts Chip into the tub] But... What?
Featherduster: A girl! I saw a girl in the castle!
Featherduster: [Chip emerges from the water in the tub]
Chip: See? I told ya.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.