Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mrs. Potts (Character)
from Beauty and the Beast (1991)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 19)|
- Beauty and the Beast (2017) Played by Emma Thompson
- "Beauty and the Beast"
- Patient X (2015) TV episode, Played by Marcia Bennett
- Sing Along Songs: Disney Princess - Once Upon a Dream (2004) (V) Played by Angela Lansbury
- Belle's Magical World (1998) (V) Played by Anne Rogers
... aka "Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Magical World" - USA (series title)
... aka "Disney's Belle's Magical World" - USA (complete title)
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (1997) (V) Played by Angela Lansbury
... aka "Beauty and the Beast 2" - USA (promotional title)
- Beauty and the Beast: A Concert on Ice (1996) (TV) Played by JoJo Starbuck
... aka "Disney's Beauty and the Beast: A Concert on Ice" - USA (complete title)
- "The Simpsons"
- Two Dozen and One Greyhounds (1995) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Beauty and the Beast (1991) Played by Angela Lansbury
... aka "Beauty and the Beast 3-D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "The Special Edition of Beauty and the Beast" - USA (longer version)
- "That Fellow in the Coat"
- The Top 11 Greatest Disney Songs (2008) TV episode, Played by Angela Lansbury
- Very Merry Christmas Sing Along Songs (2003) (V) Played by Angela Lansbury
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Be Our Guest (1992) (V) Played by Angela Lansbury
Smithers: Are you sure you want to go through with this, sir? You do have a very full wardrobe as it is.
Mr. Burns: Yes, but not completely full, for you see... /
Mr. Burns: Some men hunt for sport, others hunt for food. The only thing I'm hunting for, is an outfit that looks good... / See... my... Vest. See my vest. / Made from real gorilla chest. / See this sweater, there's no better, than authentic Irish Setter. / See this hat? 'Twas my cat, / My evening wear vampire bat. / These white slippers are albino African endangered rhino. / Grizzly bear underwear, / Turtle's necks I've got my share. / Beret of Poodle on my noodle I shall rest. / Try my red robin suit, it comes one breast or two. / See my vest. See my vest. See my vest. / Like my loafers? Former gophers, / It was that or skin my chauffeurs / but a greyhound fur tuxedo would be best. / So let's prepare these dogs...
Mrs. Potts: Kill two for matching clogs.
Mr. Burns: See my vest, see my vest, oh please won't you see... my... Vest! I really like the vest.
Smithers: I gathered, yeah...
Lisa: He's gonna make a tuxedo out of our puppies!
Bart: [still humming the tune] Na na na na na na naa naaaa...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.