Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from King David (1985)
- Brothers (2013/II) Played by Chad Bishop
- Requiem for the Relentless Fathers (2012) Played by Nate Saylor
- "Rei Davi" (2012) TV series Played by Claudio Fontana (as Jonatas)
- Bible Battles (2005) (TV) Played by Brian Danner
- "Jacob's Ladder" (2003) TV series Played by Matthew Morgan / Aneurin Barnard (as Young Jonathan)
- David (1997) (TV) Played by Ben Daniels
- "Testament: The Bible in Animation"
- David and Saul (1996) TV episode, Played by Christopher Guard
- King David (1985) Played by Jack Klaff
- The Story of David (1976) (TV) Played by Oded Teomi
- Saul e David (1964) Played by Antonio Mayans
... aka "Sibling Rivalry" - USA (TV title)
- A Story of David: The Hunted (1961) Played by David Knight
... aka "A Story of David" - UK (original title)
- David and Goliath (1960) Played by Pierre Cressoy (as Gionata)
... aka "David e Golia" - Italy (original title)
- "The Old Testament Scriptures" (1958) TV series Played by Valentin de Vargas / Wallace Rooney (as Older Jonathan)
- Le berceau de dieu (1926) Played by Jean De Sauvejunte
- The Shepherd King (1923) Played by Ferruccio Biancini
- The Chosen Prince, or The Friendship of David and Jonathan (1917) Played by Charles Perley
Jonathan: ...Is Israel governed by a king, Father, or by the whims of a senile old prophet?
Saul: You cannot have the one without the other.
Jonathan: And who's to say that Samuel is not a false prophet?
Saul: If Samuel is a false prophet, I'm a false king. It was Samuel who annointed me, even as he has rejected me.
Jonathan: The people still look to you as their king, Father. They have not rejected you.
Saul: ...What was his name? The man who wrestled with me until daybreak.
Abner: What man, My Lord?
Jonathan: It was only a dream, Father.
Saul: Well, if it was a dream, send in my musician; let me dream on.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.