Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Ten Commandments (1956)
- Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) Played by Hiam Abbass
- "The Bible"
- Exodus (2013) TV episode, Played by Shivani Ghai (as Batya)
- The Ten Commandments: The Musical (2006) Played by Luba Mason (as Bithia)
- The Ten Commandments (2006) (TV) Played by Padma Lakshmi (as Princess Bithia)
- "Moses the Lawgiver" (1974) TV series Played by Mariangela Melato (as Princess Bithia)
... aka "Moses" - USA (theatrical title)
- The Ten Commandments (1956) Played by Nina Foch
Bithiah: A conquerer, already conquered?
Moses: The first face I look for and the last I find.
[as Moses saw Bithiah, he knelt to her, to honor her]
Bithiah: I was thanking the gods for your safe return. But I find you in grave danger here.
Moses: An intoxicating danger, mother.
Bithiah: Marry her if you can, my son, but never fall in love with her.
Nefretiri: Oh, I'll be less trouble to him than the Hebrew slaves of Goshen.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.