Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Princess Bithia (Character)
from The Ten Commandments (1956)
- Genesis (2015) Played by Brittany Whittingstall (as Bithiah)
- Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) Played by Hiam Abbass (as Bithia)
- "The Bible"
- Exodus (2013) TV episode, Played by Shivani Ghai (as Batya)
- The Ten Commandments: The Musical (2006) Played by Luba Mason (as Bithia)
- The Ten Commandments (2006) (TV) Played by Padma Lakshmi
- Les dix commandements (2001) (V) Played by Lisbet Guldbaek (as Bithia) / Delphine Elbe (as Bithia)
- "Moses the Lawgiver" (1974) TV series Played by Mariangela Melato
... aka "Moses" - USA (theatrical title)
- The Ten Commandments (1956) Played by Nina Foch (as Bithiah)
Bithiah: [just after Bithiah drew Infant Moses, off of the Nile River] You will be the glory of Egypt, my son, mighty in words and deeds. Kings shall bow before you. Your name will live when the pyramids are dust. And... because I drew you from the water, you shall be called "Moses."
[in pride of finding him]
Bithiah: Moses! Moses! Moses.
[while speaking, Bithiah, gently lifted lnfant Moses up in the air, for five to ten seconds and then gently lowered him back down, into her arms]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.