Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from King David (1985)
- "Rei Davi" Played by Iran Malfitano
- Episode #1.1 (2012) TV episode, Played by Iran Malfitano
- Episode #1.3 (2012) TV episode, Played by Iran Malfitano
- Episode #1.2 (2012) TV episode, Played by Iran Malfitano
- David & Goliath (2005) Played by Michael Corrasco (as General Abner)
- David (1997) (TV) Played by Richard Ashcroft
- "Testament: The Bible in Animation"
- David and Saul (1996) TV episode, Played by Brendan Charleson
- Ancient Secrets of the Bible, Part II (1993) (TV) Played by Jonathan Gochberg
... aka "History's Greatest Miracles" - USA (DVD title)
- Ancient Secrets of the Bible (1992) (TV) Played by Tom Markus
... aka "Mysteries of the Ancient World: Program 3 - History's Greatest Secrets" - USA (DVD title)
- King David (1985) Played by John Castle
- "Greatest Heroes of the Bible"
- David & Goliath (1978) TV episode, Played by Hugh O'Brian
- The Story of David (1976) (TV) Played by Brian Blessed / Yehuda Efroni (as Younger Abner)
- Saul e David (1964) Played by Virgilio Teixeira
... aka "Sibling Rivalry" - USA (TV title)
- "Lamp Unto My Feet"
- Letters from the Earth (1963) TV episode, Played by John C. Becher
- A Story of David: The Hunted (1961) Played by David Davies
... aka "A Story of David" - UK (original title)
- David and Goliath (1960) Played by Massimo Serato
... aka "David e Golia" - Italy (original title)
- "General Electric Theater"
... aka "G.E. Theater" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "G.E. True Theater" - USA (English title) (tenth season title)
- The Stone (1959) TV episode, Played by Pernell Roberts
- The Boy David (1957) (TV) Played by Douglas Murchie
- Le berceau de dieu (1926) Played by Joë Hamman
- The Chosen Prince, or The Friendship of David and Jonathan (1917) Played by J.V. Whitehead
Saul: [at Nob, shortly after David has escaped] Abner, I want these priests killed, one by one, until their high priest "remembers" where David is, or is going. Then the killing will stop.
Abner: No soldier would carry out such an order. These priests...
Saul: THESE PRIESTS are maggots! In carrion! Fattening themselves on the offerings people give to the Lord! They are traitors, every one of them! And so is any soldier who refuses to obey the king's command.
[He runs his javelin through one soldier who couldn't bring himself to slay the priests]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.