Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from King David (1985)
- "Rei Davi" (2012) TV series Played by Iran Malfitano
- David & Goliath (2005) Played by Michael Corrasco (as General Abner)
- David (1997) (TV) Played by Richard Ashcroft
- "Testament: The Bible in Animation"
- David and Saul (1996) TV episode, Played by Brendan Charleson
- Ancient Secrets of the Bible, Part II (1993) (TV) Played by Jonathan Gochberg
... aka "History's Greatest Miracles" - USA (DVD title)
- Ancient Secrets of the Bible (1992) (TV) Played by Tom Markus
... aka "Mysteries of the Ancient World: Program 3 - History's Greatest Secrets" - USA (DVD title)
- King David (1985) Played by John Castle
- "Greatest Heroes of the Bible"
- David & Goliath (1978) TV episode, Played by Hugh O'Brian
- The Story of David (1976) (TV) Played by Brian Blessed / Yehuda Efroni (as Younger Abner)
- Saul e David (1964) Played by Virgilio Teixeira
... aka "Sibling Rivalry" - USA (TV title)
- A Story of David: The Hunted (1961) Played by David Davies
... aka "A Story of David" - UK (original title)
- David and Goliath (1960) Played by Massimo Serato
... aka "David e Golia" - Italy (original title)
- "General Electric Theater"
... aka "G.E. Theater" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "G.E. True Theater" - USA (English title) (tenth season title)
- The Stone (1959) TV episode, Played by Pernell Roberts
- Le berceau de dieu (1926) Played by Joë Hamman
- The Chosen Prince, or The Friendship of David and Jonathan (1917) Played by J.V. Whitehead
Abner: ...Who are you, David ben Jesse, to shout down at the King of Israel?
David: Who are *you*, Abner ben Ner, to call yourself commander of the king's army? Why did you not keep watch over my lord the king while he slept? Where is the king's sword that was by his side?
[holds it up]
David: Here, in the hands of a man he calls his enemy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.