Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Ten Commandments (1956)
- Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) Played by Kevork Malikyan
- Exodus (2007/I) Played by Delroy Moore
- The Ten Commandments (2006) (TV) Played by Omar Sharif
- The Animated Kid's Bible (2005) (V) Played by Alex Chiddy
- In the Beginning (2000) (TV) Played by Alan Bates
- The Prince of Egypt (1998) Played by Danny Glover / Brian Stokes Mitchell
- "Testament: The Bible in Animation"
- Moses (1996) TV episode, Played by Ivor Roberts
- Moses (1995) (TV) Played by Philip Stone
- Wholly Moses! (1980) Played by Richard B. Shull
- "Moses the Lawgiver" (1974) TV series Played by Shmuel Rodensky
... aka "Moses" - USA (theatrical title)
- "Les cent livres des hommes"
- L'exode (1972) TV episode, Played by Marcel d'Orval
- The Ten Commandments (1956) Played by Eduard Franz
Jethro: You have come far.
Moses: From Egypt.
Jethro: Across the desert on foot? He who has no name surely guided your steps.
Moses: No name? You Bedouins know the god of Abraham?
Jethro: Abraham is the father of many nations. We are the children of Ishmael, his firstborn. We are the obedient of God.
Moses: My people look to him for deliverance... but they are still in bondage.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.