Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Red Tent" (2014)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The Jews Are Coming"
... aka "HaYehudim Baim" - Israel (original title)
- Episode #1.11 (2015) TV episode, Played by Ido Mosseri
- Episode #1.9 (2015) TV episode, Played by Ido Mosseri
- Episode #1.1 (2014) TV episode, Played by Ido Mosseri
- "The Red Tent"
- Part 2 (2014) TV episode, Played by Iain Glen
- Part 1 (2014) TV episode, Played by Iain Glen / Will Payne
- The Animated Kid's Bible (2005) (V) Played by Andy Duncan
- József és testvérei (2000) (TV) Played by Iván Markó (as Jakob)
- In the Beginning (2000) (TV) Played by Frederick Weller / Ronald Pickup
- Joseph: King of Dreams (2000) (V) Played by Richard Herd
- Joseph 2000 (2000) (TV) Played by Mark Kilsby
... aka "Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat" - New Zealand (English title) (reissue title)
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (1999) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough
... aka "Great Performances: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" - USA (series title)
- "Testament: The Bible in Animation"
- Joseph (1996) TV episode, Played by Gerald James
- Joseph (1995) (TV) Played by Martin Landau
- Joseph's Reunion (1995) (V) Played by Neil Vipond
... aka "Animated Stories from the Bible: Joseph's Reunion" - USA (series title)
- Jacob (1994) (TV) Played by Matthew Modine
... aka "Jacob: A TNT Bible Story" - USA (promotional title)
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat (1991) (TV) Played by Aubrey Woods
- La légende de Joseph en Égypte (1990) (TV) Played by Frédéric Vassar
- Shalom Pharao (1982) Played by Wolf Harnisch (as Jakob)
- "Greatest Heroes of the Bible"
- Jacob's Challenge (1979) TV episode, Played by Barry Williams
- Joseph in Egypt (1978) TV episode, Played by Walter Brooke
- The New Media Bible: Book of Genesis (1979) Played by Eiran Baniel
- Rachel's Man (1976) Played by Leonard Whiting
- The Story of Jacob and Joseph (1974) (TV) Played by Keith Michell
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (1972) (TV) Played by Alex McAvoy
- Giacobbe, l'uomo che lottò con Dio (1963) Played by Giorgio Cerioni (as Giacobbe)
... aka "Jacob: The Man Who Fought with God" - USA (video title)
- Giacobbe ed Esau (1963) Played by Edmund Hashim (as Giacobbe)
... aka "Jacob and Esau" - International (English title) (literal title)
- The Story of Joseph and His Brethren (1961) Played by Finlay Currie
... aka "Giuseppe venduto dai fratelli" - Yugoslavia (original title)
... aka "Joseph and His Brethren" - USA (DVD box title)
- The Green Pastures (1936) Played by Ivory Williams
- After Six Days (1920) Played by Alessandro Virgili
... aka "La Sacra Bibbia" - Italy (original title)
... aka "The Bible" - USA
Jacob: Joseph's mother, she was quite my favorite wife, I never really loved another all my life. And Joseph was my joy because he reminded me of her
Narrator: Through young Joseph, Jacob lived his youth again. Loved him, praised him, gave him all he could. But then, it made the rest feel second best. And even if they were...
Brothers: Being told we're also-rans, does not make us Joseph's fans!
Narrator: But where they had really missed the boat is...
Brothers: We're great guys but no one seems to notice!
Narrator: Joseph's charm and winning smiles, failed to slay them in the isles. And their father couldn't see the danger. He could not imagine any danger. He just saw in Joseph all his dreams come true. Jacob wanted to show the world he loved his son. To make it clear that Joseph was the special one so, Jacob bought his son a coat. A multi-colored coat to wear.
Jacob: Joseph's coat was elegant, the cut was fine.
Brothers: The tasteful style was the ultimate in good design.
Narrator: And this is why it caught the eye...
Narrator, Brothers: A king would stop and stare.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.