Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Ten Commandments (1956)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- The Ten Commandments (2007) Played by Jane Mortifee (as Zipporah)
- Exodus (2007/I) Played by Clare-Hope Ashitey (as Zipporah)
- The Ten Commandments: The Musical (2006) Played by Nita Whitaker (as Zipporah)
- The Ten Commandments (2006) (TV) Played by Mía Maestro (as Zipporah)
- The Animated Kid's Bible (2005) (V) Played by Rachel Scott (as Zipporah)
- In the Beginning (2000) (TV) Played by Brana Bajic (as Zipporah)
- The Prince of Egypt (1998) Played by Michelle Pfeiffer (as Tzipporah)
- Moses (1995) (TV) Played by Sonia Braga
- Moses: From Birth to Burning Bush (1993) (V) Played by Pat Jackson (as Zipporah)
... aka "Animated Stories from the Bible: Moses - From Birth to Burning Bush" - USA (series title)
- Wholly Moses! (1980) Played by Andrea Martin (as Zipporah)
- "Greatest Heroes of the Bible"
- The Story of Moses: Part 2 (1978) TV episode, Played by Anne Francis (as Zipporah)
- The Story of Moses: Part 1 (1978) TV episode, Played by Anne Francis (as Zipporah)
- "Moses the Lawgiver" (1974) TV series Played by Irene Papas (as Zipporah)
... aka "Moses" - USA (theatrical title)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Green Pastures (1958) TV episode, Played by Ida Shepley (as Zipporah)
- The Green Pastures (1957) (TV) Played by Muriel Rahn (as Zipporah)
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Green Pastures (#7.1)" - USA (anthology series)
- The Ten Commandments (1956) Played by Yvonne De Carlo
- The Green Pastures (1936) Played by Rosena Weston (as Zipporah)
Jethro's daughter: [Sephora saw Moses, asleep and drew her six sisters, to see him as he slept. Jethro's seven daughters looked at Moses asleep and admired him] He's eaten a whole bunch of dates.
[then, they all quietly chuckled, in humor]
Sephora: We drew this water.
Amalekite herder: Out of the way, girl.
Sephora: This is the well of Jethro, our father. You have no right here.
Amalekite herder: Our goats don't know your father.
Sephora: Jethro's mark is on the well.
Amalekite: They can't read, either.
[while speaking, he also chuckles, at the same time]
Amalekite: Nor can we!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.