Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Ten Commandments (1956)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- The Ten Commandments (2007) Played by Jane Mortifee (as Zipporah)
- Exodus (2007/I) Played by Clare-Hope Ashitey (as Zipporah)
- The Ten Commandments: The Musical (2006) Played by Nita Whitaker (as Zipporah)
- The Ten Commandments (2006) (TV) Played by Mía Maestro (as Zipporah)
- The Animated Kid's Bible (2005) (V) Played by Rachel Scott (as Zipporah)
- In the Beginning (2000) (TV) Played by Brana Bajic (as Zipporah)
- The Prince of Egypt (1998) Played by Michelle Pfeiffer (as Tzipporah)
- Moses (1995) (TV) Played by Sonia Braga
- Moses: From Birth to Burning Bush (1993) (V) Played by Pat Jackson (as Zipporah)
... aka "Animated Stories from the Bible: Moses - From Birth to Burning Bush" - USA (series title)
- Wholly Moses! (1980) Played by Andrea Martin (as Zipporah)
- "Greatest Heroes of the Bible"
- The Story of Moses: Part 2 (1978) TV episode, Played by Anne Francis (as Zipporah)
- The Story of Moses: Part 1 (1978) TV episode, Played by Anne Francis (as Zipporah)
- "Moses the Lawgiver" (1974) TV series Played by Irene Papas (as Zipporah)
... aka "Moses" - USA (theatrical title)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Green Pastures (1958) TV episode, Played by Ida Shepley (as Zipporah)
- The Green Pastures (1957) (TV) Played by Muriel Rahn (as Zipporah)
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Green Pastures (#7.1)" - USA (anthology series)
- The Ten Commandments (1956) Played by Yvonne De Carlo
- The Green Pastures (1936) Played by Rosena Weston (as Zipporah)
Moses: Does your god live on this mountain?
Sephora: Sinai is His high place, His temple.
Moses: If this god is God, he would live on every mountain, in every valley. He would not be the god of Ishmael or Israel alone, but of all men. It is said he created all men in his image. He would dwell in every heart, every mind, every soul.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.