Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Belle Watling (Character)
from Gone with the Wind (1939)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Episode #1.4 (1994) TV episode, Played by Ann-Margret
- Episode #1.3 (1994) TV episode, Played by Ann-Margret
- Episode #1.2 (1994) TV episode, Played by Ann-Margret
- Episode #1.1 (1994) TV episode, Played by Ann-Margret
- "Biblioteca di Studio Uno"
- La storia di Rossella O'Hara (????) TV episode, Played by Valeria Fabrizi (as Bella Watling)
- Gone with the Wind (1939) Played by Ona Munson
Melanie Hamilton: [at the door of an enclosed carriage] Who is it?
Belle Watling: It's Miss Watling
Melanie Hamilton: Oh, Miss Watling, won't you come in the house?
Belle Watling: Oh, no, I couldn't do that Mrs Wilkes; you come in and set a minute with me
[Melanie gets in & sits beside Belle]
Melanie Hamilton: How can I thank you enough for what you did for us? How can any of us thank you enough?
Belle Watling: I got your note saying you were going to call on me and thank me. Oh Mrs Wilkes, you must have lost your mind. I come up here as soon as it was dark to tell you you mustn't even think of such things. Why I'm... Why you're... Well it wouldn't be fittin' at all
Melanie Hamilton: Wouldn't be fitting for me to call on a kind woman who saved my husband's life?
Belle Watling: Mrs Wilkes, there ain't never been a woman in town that's been nice to me the way you was; I mean about the money for the hospital, you know, and I don't forget a kindness. I got to thinkin' about you bein' left a widow, with a little boy - he's a nice little boy, your boy, Mrs Wilkes. I got a boy myself...
Melanie Hamilton: Oh you have? Does he live
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.