Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rhett Butler (Character)
from Gone with the Wind (1939)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Creeporia (2014) Played by Noah Kinsey
- Class of the Titans/Zeke and Lex Luthor (2010) TV episode, Played by Larry Dorf
- "Robot Chicken"
- Maurice Was Caught (2009) TV episode, Played by Jean-Claude Van Damme
- Southern Belles (2005) Played by Justin Chambers
- Hollywood malgré lui (2004) Played by Eric Chimier
- Episode #1.4 (1994) TV episode, Played by Timothy Dalton
- Episode #1.3 (1994) TV episode, Played by Timothy Dalton
- Episode #1.2 (1994) TV episode, Played by Timothy Dalton
- Episode #1.1 (1994) TV episode, Played by Timothy Dalton
- "The Carol Burnett Show"
... aka "Carol Burnett and Friends" - USA (rerun title)
- Episode #10.8 (1976) TV episode, Played by Harvey Korman (as Rat Butler)
- Train Ride to Hollywood (1975) Played by Jay Lawrence
- Scarecrow in a Garden of Cucumbers (1972) Played by Holly Woodlawn
- Biblioteca di Studio Uno: La storia di Rossella O'Hara (1964) (TV) Played by Virgilio Savona
... aka "Gone with the Wind" - International (English title) (informal alternative title)
- "E o Vento Levou" (1956) TV series Played by Lima Duarte
- Gone with the Wind (1939) Played by Clark Gable
- "Love, Hate & Propaganda: The Cold War"
- In the Shadow of Fear (2011) TV episode, Played by Clark Gable (as Rhett Butler in 'Gone with the Wind')
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Clark Gable
- "Today Tonight"
- Episode dated 6 April 2007 (2007) TV episode, Played by Clark Gable
- "Unsere Besten"
- Das große Lesen (2004) TV episode, Played by Clark Gable
- Beyond Tara: The Extraordinary Life of Hattie McDaniel (2001) (TV) Played by Clark Gable (as Rhett Butler in "Gone With the Wind")
- America Censored (1985) (TV) Played by Clark Gable
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.