Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Stargate: Continuum (2008) (V)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Baal's Flowers (2013) Played by Giulio Betti
... aka "Fiori di Baal" - Italy (original title)
- The Wexler Chronicles: Goliath (2013) Played by Dominick Racano
- "Saint Seiya Rebirth" Played by Damiano Verrocchi
... aka "Saint Seiya Live Action" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Saint Seiya Tribute" - Japan (English title) (informal title)
- Light vs Darkness - Part II (2013) TV episode, Played by Damiano Verrocchi / Luca Ghignone
- Mystery from Ice: Mistero fra i ghiacci (2012) TV episode, Played by Damiano Verrocchi / Luca Ghignone
- The Ghosts of Faust (2012) (V) Played by Ryan Tidrick
- Stargate: Continuum (2008) (V) Played by Cliff Simon (as Ba'al)
... aka "Continuum" - USA (short title)
... aka "Stargate Continuum: The Movie" - USA (promotional title)
- "Stargate SG-1"
- Dominion (2007) TV episode, Played by Cliff Simon (as Ba'al)
- The Quest: Part 2 (2007) TV episode, Played by Cliff Simon (as Ba'al)
- The Quest: Part 1 (2006) TV episode, Played by Cliff Simon (as Ba'al)
- Insiders (2006) TV episode, Played by Cliff Simon (as Ba'al)
- Off the Grid (2006) TV episode, Played by Cliff Simon (as Ba'al)
- Dustclouds (2007) Played by Jay Whittaker
- Archangel Thunderbird (1998) (TV) Played by Neil Gaiman
- Mark of the Beast (1986) (V) Played by Scott Finlay
- Adramelech (1985) Played by René-Daniel Dubois (as Baalberith)
Ba'al: Why don't you do something? You're the Orici. You're supposedly possessed of significant powers. So snuff out the flame and get us on our way.
Adria: My abilities don't work that way.
Ba'al: Of course, how does the saying go? "All flash, no photo?"
Lt. Col. Samantha Carter: Actually, it's "All flash, no substance."
Ba'al: I prefer my version.
Adria: Would you care for a demonstration?
[Adria pauses then turns away]
Adria: Taking your life would be a waste of my time.
Ba'al: Which I suppose would be put to better use complaining?
Lt. Col. Samantha Carter: Oh, geez, why don't you two just get a room!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.