Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Napoleon Dynamite (Character)
from Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 25)|
- FUG Sweater (2014) Played by Skylar Gorrell (as Napolean Dynamite)
- "Napoleon Dynamite"
- FFA (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Bed Races (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Pedro vs. Deb (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Ligertown (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Thundercone (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"
- Episode #4.5 (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder
- "Epic Rap Battles of History"
- Napoleon vs. Napoleon (2011) TV episode, Played by Nice Peter
- The Hillywood Show (2006) (V) Played by Hillary Hindi
- Date Movie (2006) Played by Josh Meyers
- "Robot Chicken"
- The Black Cherry (2005) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon Bonamite)
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode dated 21 December 2004 (2004) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder
- Napoleon Dynamite (2004) Played by Jon Heder
- "Video on Trial"
... aka "V.O.T." - Canada (English title) (short title)
- Episode #2.8 (2006) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder
Napoleon Dynamite: Hey can I use your guys's phone for a sec?
Secretary No. 1: Is there anything wrong?
Napoleon Dynamite: I don't feel very good.
[takes telephone and dials number]
Kip: [making nachos on the other side of the line] Hi.
Napoleon Dynamite: Is grandma there?
Kip: No, she's getting her hair done.
Napoleon Dynamite: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Kip: What do you need?
Napoleon Dynamite: Can you just go get her for me?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.