Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- What is Your Level of Education?
- Best Movie Wingman
- Funny Movie Character Names
- Go and Get Your Bicycle!
- What was your main reason for starting an IMDb Account?
- Worst Hairdo in Movies
- I'm not anti-social. I'm just not social
- Cheesy Movie Chat-Up Line
- Favorite character with lack of social skills
- Nerdiest looking male character
Napoleon Dynamite (Character)
from Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- FUG Sweater (2014) Played by Skylar Gorrell (as Napolean Dynamite)
- "Napoleon Dynamite"
- FFA (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Bed Races (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Pedro vs. Deb (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Ligertown (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Thundercone (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"
- Episode #4.5 (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder
- "Epic Rap Battles of History"
- Napoleon vs. Napoleon (2011) TV episode, Played by Nice Peter
- "The Hillywood Show" (2006) TV series Played by Hillary Hindi
- Date Movie (2006) Played by Josh Meyers
- "Robot Chicken"
- The Black Cherry (2005) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon Bonamite)
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode dated 21 December 2004 (2004) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder
- Napoleon Dynamite (2004) Played by Jon Heder
- "Video on Trial"
... aka "V.O.T." - Canada (English title) (short title)
- Episode #2.8 (2006) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder
Kip: So when's grandma coming back?
Uncle Rico: I don't know. Not sure.
Napoleon Dynamite: You don't have to stay here with us, we're not babies.
Uncle Rico: Ha ha! Talk to your Auntie Carolyn.
Napoleon Dynamite: Kip is like 32 years old.
Kip: I don't mind if you stay.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.