Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Napoleon Dynamite (Character)
from Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 25)|
- FUG Sweater (2014) Played by Skylar Gorrell (as Napolean Dynamite)
- "Napoleon Dynamite"
- FFA (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Bed Races (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Pedro vs. Deb (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Ligertown (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Thundercone (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"
- Episode #4.5 (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder
- "Epic Rap Battles of History"
- Napoleon vs. Napoleon (2011) TV episode, Played by Nice Peter
- The Hillywood Show (2006) (V) Played by Hillary Hindi
- Date Movie (2006) Played by Josh Meyers
- "Robot Chicken"
- The Black Cherry (2005) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon Bonamite)
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode dated 21 December 2004 (2004) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder
- Napoleon Dynamite (2004) Played by Jon Heder
- "Video on Trial"
... aka "V.O.T." - Canada (English title) (short title)
- Episode #2.8 (2006) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder
Napoleon Dynamite: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.
Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
Napoleon Dynamite: Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time.
Kip: Try and hit me, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite: What?
Kip: I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.