Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Napoleon Dynamite (Character)
from Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 25)|
- "Napoleon Dynamite"
- FFA (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Bed Races (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Pedro vs. Deb (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Ligertown (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- Thundercone (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder (as Napoleon)
- "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"
- Episode #1.579 (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder
- "Epic Rap Battles of History"
- Napoleon vs. Napoleon (2011) TV episode, Played by Nice Peter
- The Hillywood Show (2006) (V) Played by Hillary Hindi
- Date Movie (2006) Played by Josh Meyers
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode dated 21 December 2004 (2004) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder
- Napoleon Dynamite (2004) Played by Jon Heder
- "Video on Trial"
... aka "V.O.T." - Canada (English title) (short title)
- Episode #2.8 (2006) TV episode, Played by Jon Heder
[Napoleon answers the door and Deb is standing out there]
Deb: Um, hello. Would you like to look like this?
[holds out a photo]
Napoleon Dynamite: [Napoleon takes the photo and looks at it] This is a girl.
Deb: [Deb continues nervously] Because for a limited time only, Glamour Shots by Deb are 75% off.
Napoleon Dynamite: I already get my hair cut at the Cuttin' Corral.
Deb: Well, maybe you'd be interested in some home-woven handicrafts?
[Scene continues after Rex Kwon Do TV ad Kip's watching]
Deb: ... And here we have some boondoggle key chains. A must-have for this season's fashion.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.