Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Clark Griswold (Character)
from National Lampoon's Vacation (1983)
|Photos (See all 42 | slideshow)|
- Vacation (2015/I) Played by Chevy Chase
- Hotel Hell Vacation (2010) (V) Played by Chevy Chase
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Jerome Is the New Black (2009) TV episode, Played by Ralph Garman (as Clark)
- Blue Harvest (2007) TV episode, Played by Chevy Chase
- Vegas Vacation (1997) Played by Chevy Chase
... aka "National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation" - , USA (working title)
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (1989) Played by Chevy Chase (as Clark) / Devin Bailey (as Clark)
... aka "Christmas Vacation" - Canada (English title) (imdb display title), USA (imdb display title)
... aka "National Lampoon's Winter Holiday" - Ireland (English title) (imdb display title), UK (theatrical title)
- National Lampoon's European Vacation (1985) Played by Chevy Chase
... aka "European Vacation" - Canada (English title) (imdb display title)
- National Lampoon's Vacation (1983) Played by Chevy Chase
... aka "American Vacation" - Europe (English title) (video title)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial Navideño (Top Películas Navideñas) (2012) TV episode, Played by Chevy Chase
- La Cosa (2012) TV episode, Played by Richard Masur (as Clark)
- The 82nd Annual Academy Awards (2010) (TV) Played by Chevy Chase
... aka "2010 Academy Awards" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The 2010 Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
Ed, the car salesman: I'll get to the bottom of this. Davenport!
Davenport: Yes, Mr. Ed?
Ed, the car salesman: Mr. Griswold ordered a blue sports wagon, where is it?
Davenport: I don't know sir.
Ed, the car salesman: [to Clark] I know what must have happened. It didn't come in.
Clark Griswald: Ed, I'm not your average everyday fool. Now I want my blue sports wagon and if you can't get it I'm gonna take my business elsewhere! Where's my old car?
Ed, the car salesman: I'm just as upset as you are, believe me. Davenport! Get Mr. Griswald's car back and bring it back here! Now I can get you the wagon, there's not problem there. The problem is that it might take six weeks. Now, I owe it to myself to tell you that if you're taking the whole tribe cross-country, the Wagon Queen Family Truckster... You think you hate it now, wait 'til you drive it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.